Recruiting Football Talk VII

Was happy to see Free Agency starts today until I rememberer that my Dolphins aren’t going to do jack **** because we are in salary cap hell right now 🙃

We are going to lose one of our top defensive players because we want to extend a decent QB at the salary of a great QB. Yuuup, things are looking up..

Kentucky fans act like we didn't go to Rupp and dominate them this year lmao. They survived from the 3 literally....and we missed over 45 shots and to many free throws. They played their best game of the year and barely got the dub. We needed a good loss before tourney anyway. We've proven to go on streaks after every loss.
It is amazing how close that game was when you look at the stats...weird game.

Have him read a book called Devil’s Desk.
Basic premise is that a mining company opens a rift into another world where the Yetis and Sasquatches fled to when they were being hunted by man. Well, they have had centuries of hatred building up and want payback.
Author is Mark Tufo.
Kinda a gruesome book. Has a sequel too. But it is pretty good. I listened to the Audible audiobook version.
That sounds really cool. Will have to check it out!

There are about a thousand things I'd rather do than stupid yard work..
One year the wife complained about all the leaves. I blew and raked them onto the grass and torched 'em. What was left that was green got an accidental exposure to round up. Wife then complained about the "ugly yard". I covered that ugliness with a couple of loads of bark and around 75 bales of pine straw. Cut my yard time by a ton. Funny...she claimed she needed grass for the dogs and kids. Kids were long gone and oddly enough, the dogs can piss and crap just as well on bark. Even better, it doesn't stand out nearly as much as a brown pile on a green lawn.

Looks like SEC tournament tickets are way more expensive now than they were last year.

I bought nose bleeds in the first round for 14 bucks...(moved all the way down to some empty seats behind the vol bench)

Not this year in the quarters...

There are about a thousand things I'd rather do than stupid yard work..
I enjoy it. I can't run anymore, which was my stress reliever when I was younger, so now I go outside and make my yard look nice. Gives me a task and something unplug my brain for a while.

If Santi was shooting like he has for whole career until this year...we would be extremely tough to beat by anybody.

Maybe he should do like Dalton and go shoot 5000 shots a week...him and Gainey both need to...maybe if they worked at shooting as hard as DK they could get their touch back.
I’ve been very unimpressed with Santi this year. He hasn’t been a standout stud during his time here, but he’s at least been a pretty big part of the team. But this year, he’s so inconsistent! He’ll have games where he looks like the league MVP, then he’ll have a run where he looks like he’s been playing bench on JV his whole life. It’s been a head scratcher for sure.

VN Store

Back