Recruiting Football Talk VII

no. i like living.
Dude, it's the most potable water in the country.

Tough I'm not sure it's as proooooof strongggg as what we hve n Amricdsfasd fsd fds;asdf asdf sfd .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Karlyn, bless her heart. Will struggle in life. Fortunately, for her, she's a VFL. she's a 3, amirite glitch?
Well, aren't you just in a generous mood this morning....
Graphic: Brazilian Professional Footballer (Soccer) accidentally steps ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Volunteer821
I never glanced at King's stats until a couple weeks ago.

Has to be the best player to ever step on the court in orange and it's hard to even imagine a better.

Absolutely, unimaginably dominant.

I was shocked when I saw it and still am. Might be up for best college player all-time. Just didn't play on the best all-around team outside of Ernie. But objectively, he has to be up there individually.
I've watched a few of those games..and it just looked to me from what I've seen in those games...the defense wasn't very good.

From what I've seen in those few vids...nearly all of BKs shots were layups or shots within 10ft...at Tennessee...it was amazing how he scored so much down low despite only being 6'7".

I haven't gotten around to watching much of his time with the Knicks. I actually remember watching a few NBA games with him in it back then, but I was too young to really think much about styles and stuff like that.

Just from what I've been able to see, he wasn't really a driver or a shooter...by shooter I mean perimeter shooter...he was lethal down low.

No way

Also, maybe it’s from the movie I dunno, but why do you spell your username this way ?@Ulysees E. McGill
Because I'm slightly dyslexic...and I had already submitted everything when I realized it...so I just left it alone.

I don't see why it matters...there are literally 5 different ways of spelling my real name.

Was partially a joke, but it's partially true too. Research proves it out.

On the extreme - if you were born in the wild and had to spend night and day just surviving, there wouldn't be much time for other activities. When survival is paramount, it takes up your brainspace and time.

Meanwhile, the most privileged...have too much time on their hands 😅
Well, that man ”just surviving” is also thinking - coming up with new ways to find or get food, or protect food, or keep warm…thinking leads to creating and more thinking.

I've watched a few of those games..and it just looked to me from what I've seen in those games...the defense wasn't very good.

From what I've seen in those few vids...nearly all of BKs shots were layups or shots within 10ft...at Tennessee...it was amazing how he scored so much down low despite only being 6'7".

I haven't gotten around to watching much of his time with the Knicks. I actually remember watching a few NBA games with him in it back then, but I was too young to really think much about styles and stuff like that.

Just from what I've been able to see, he wasn't really a driver or a shooter...by shooter I mean perimeter shooter...he was lethal down low.
It was a different game back then. All about set plays and zone defense.

It was a different game back then. All about set plays and zone defense.
Just talking about visible effort...I know what it was back then...I'm nearly 56.

The effort on defense seemed to be a little lacking from what I've seen...but like I said..it SEEMED to be lacking from what few games I've been able to dig up.

Reactions: thistime
“This is precisely why a DI meeting room, not a courtroom, is the best place to change NCAA policy.”

Hey, Charlie: Donde made multiple requests for meetings before you leaked that story to Pat Forde, and you refused. So you can take your platitudes and shove them [somewhere].

That snake fits right in at the NCAA.

Edit: for reference - via KNS shortly after Donde’s letter

The public records request included correspondence between Plowman's office and Baker's office.

Susan England, assistant to the chancellor, provided the NCAA with flexible dates and the chance for the meeting to be remote.

Baker declined the meeting.

“I was disappointed,” Plowman said on Wednesday. “He’s busy. You know I get that. But I was disappointed.”
1709654756387.pngI thought about this the instant I read Charlie’s letter.

😂 Thought this was real! Thought someone got really creative!
It is real - that’s what the collective for the Lady Vols call it…

VN Store

Back