Recruiting Football Talk VII

Welp, my son was walking through the living room and smashed his foot pretty hard against the coffee table. He was hopping around and screaming in pain and I tried to get him to calm down. I told him I would help him take care of it and that I would start by calling a .....

TOE TRUCK!!!
20231104_110043.gif

Dawn has elite players everywhere. Her bench would start for the LVs.
I was under the impression we still recruited at a high level, just haven't been developing. Do we not even have a 5* or anything?

I find this even sadder, as it means the brand has slipped amongst recruits since Pat.

Was hoping it was just a development issue 😒

Time for a total overhaul if true. We should be top 3 in recruiting just breathing.

This man is not only a great coach but a fantastic human being. He truly loves his players.
I know it's not about what you deserve, that you can work really hard and still fall short of your goals, but if anyone really deserves to take Tennessee to their first Final Four (or farther), it's Rick Barnes.

Sure hope they're right! That seems nuts to me. I mean, we may win by 10 or so but that line just feels high. I suppose we'll see. Vegas knows better than me anyway.
The more interesting thing is that last I saw 68% of the money has come in on Auburn. Line should have gotten smaller but it got larger. Vegas is doubling down that we win big.

I was under the impression we still recruited at a high level, just haven't been developing. Do we not even have a 5* or anything?

I find this even sadder, as it means the brand has slipped amongst recruits since Pat.

Was hoping it was just a development issue 😒

Time for a total overhaul if true. We should be top 3 in recruiting just breathing.
Believe one and she transferred here. Rickea Jackson, maybe Keys was a 5* also but she has had health problems recovering from Blood clots in lungs ..

Sally has been practicing. . .

We-are-gonna-die GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

VN Store

Back