Recruiting Football Talk VII

Holly recruited well but had development issues. Kellie has had recruiting and development issues. She inherited a 5* recruited by Holly, brought in a 5* who transferred out after one year and got Rickea Jackson out of the portal. She has some good prospects coming in next year and could portal shop around them. Kellie misses on a lot of targets and is forced to backfill. The current roster has too many players who do not play at an SEC level.
Kellie is not the answer. It's been pretty obvious. But I guess we just prefer to kick the can down the road, because if we retain her after this season, that's exactly what DW is doing.

How long til someone says "I wish Pearl was still here" tonight?
I'm surprised it hasn't been said yet. I guarantee some DA is already thinking it. Just gearing up to say, "I can't believe we got rid of him over a cookout!". No, we got rid of him because he thought lying to the NCAA over a minor violation was a good idea. He took what would have been a minor slap on the wrist and turned it into a show cause for himself.

I'll admit it. I'm a touch nervous about this game. Also, did I see it right during the Kentucky game? They posted the remaining games for Kentucky and said Kentucky had the toughest road left in the SEC. Did they not look at our remaining games?
Yeah, but KY has to play us.

VN Store

Back