Recruiting Football Talk VII

It's not hard, man lol.

Use the same plan on Bowers we did on Legette. Double Bowers, pressure Beck.
If its not that hard, then why has no one else done it?

cut the head off of the five headed monster another five star receiver pops up. All we can do is hope we Zollicofer Skeletor and hope he copypastas.

Did I do it right?

i f you aren’t holding them …..you are doing it wrong
thats-what-she-said-what-she-said.gif

QUOTE="Jackcrevol, post: 23171857, member: 1295"]

cut the head off of the five headed monster another five star receiver pops up. All we can do is hope we Zollicofer Skeletor and hope he copypastas.

Did I do it right?
[/QUOTE]
Bowers Is big time..but if concentrate on him too much ..Dawgs have Thomas and Lovett.on the perimeter... pick our poison..but all said Tennessee 41 Dawgs 28...

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

Did I do it right?
I was talking about understanding internet slang lol.

Yes, I knew you could do it.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
This week Vs A&M will tell everyone a lot about Heupel and the stage of the program imo… A&M Isn’t a great team and it’s at Neyland… this is where you need the coach to shine and be the one
Maybe.

Or TAMU might just have more raw talent at this point.

Not sure I'd make a ton of it tbh. We essentially lost the entire 2021 class and have been handicapped the whole way under Heupel. Meanwhile TAMU bought "the greatest class ever".

We've been recruiting "like heck" these past 2 classes, but that won't really show for another year or two.

Would be a strong win. Would also be a very understandable loss. I'd make a lot more of it if this wasn't a rebuild year, but here we are.

This week Vs A&M will tell everyone a lot about Heupel and the stage of the program imo… A&M Isn’t a great team and it’s at Neyland… this is where you need the coach to shine and be the one

A&M is plenty capable. Vols passing game is inconsistent this year and now without Bru. Defense should show up and play off emotion of crowd. But I don’t think this game tells us much about the program. Tells us a lot more about how this year might go, but not the program overall. Next year will be a totally different team. Just like this year’s team is vastly different from last year’s team.

Guy goes into a bar..tells bartender round on me just found out wife is pregnant with 4th child... bartender says congratulations ...guy says I hope it's a boy I have 3 girls just don't know what I'm doing wrong...bartender says way to get a son is to assure you and wife ****** at same time boy guaranteed... well about that time a guy sitting at the bar says that's a damn lie...I have 3 boys and i never have made a woman ******....😎

VN Store

Back