Recruiting Football Talk VII

Went by myself to the game and phone died

It was a vipers den and we were hungry for COCK! Wait... I mean RATTLER'S SOUL

Haven't watched the replay, but my goodness we just beat their rectums, Cooper being back was huge and our defense is in fact good.

Season saved. 12 straight Neyland wins.
This is a safe place if you need to get something off your chest or open any closet doors. We don't judge.

Well, except for Jack, but that's because he's a communist.

One of the loudest games I’ve been to. Did not realize Coop game back in. He laid on the turf for awhile. That’s good. We are going to really miss Bru. There’s no substitute on this team for him. He is so crucial to those boundary blocks. Castle disappointed me last night. He lost focus twice and had a touchdown paved for him if he was locked in and hauled one in. He can get there though. Watched game from L endzone seat and just saw no throwing lanes in the middle but when Joe did attempt one he was soooo off. We just have to minimize what he can’t do. He’s so fast wish he would run more. Tip my cap to defense. Proud of them for taking Leggette out of the game.

Also were we in fact screwed over on that PR touchdown? I saw absolutely nothing on all the replays from Jumbotron.

People keep complaining about the defense but it honestly might be the fastest, most disruptive defense Tennessee has had in a long time - maybe since that Kiffin year?

Again - we have to put everything in perspective and learn to enjoy what we are watching
this is true and our good games are amazing but then games like Florida happen…. our bad games can’t be the huge drop off that they have been the past two years.

it’s not a good sign that we knew it was an issue two years ago and still don’t have a competent back up.

Coaches have to develop a current player or hit the portal for next year. I’m beginning to believe the center position may be as big as QB for Heupel and this offense. Last night was night and day from the first 4 games.

Coaches have to develop a current player or hit the portal for next year. I’m beginning to believe the center position may be as big as QB for Heupel and this offense. Last night was night and day from the first 4 games.
we also played a pretty bad defense at home in a game our guys were extremely fired up to play…. The next few games are huge and will tell the potential of this team.

VN Store

Back