Recruiting Football Talk VII

What game were you watching???

Thought the refs did a pretty good job? My ass. They were bad.

Poor officiating has become a bigger and bigger problem, and not just in our games. Though it does seem we get screwed on a lot of calls, or no-calls.
Yeah, it only seems better because we’ve suffered through two of the worst officiated games I’ve ever witnessed in this season alone.

Despite the fact they get the calls and the benefits of no-calls. Hell, Georgia even admitted they held our receivers last year, knowing it wouldn't be called.
Never was going win that game...SEC didn't want a team that many thought was going to get the book throwed at them by NCAA to win National Championship or that game..the fix was on from kickoff ....but officials are bad ...only thing I know is Tennessee doesn't seem to get the home cooking from officials..on road I expect nothing but bad calls...

1) we were at home in front of a crazy crowd. Huge help to the DL right there affecting communication from OL

2) USCe OL sucks. Have all year. 9 sacks vs UNC.

Defense was awesome but I wouldn’t expect that same performance every time out, especially in road games and even more so if those games are at night (would be a great help if we get Bama and UK during day).
Bama will be cbs 230/330 game. UK will most certainly be a night game

Honestly though, why does heup shoot down the idea of Dee Williams switching to offense? It wouldn’t hurt anything since he wont see the field on defense and is great with the ball in his hands. And this is the perfect time to since its a bye week
Probably just don't catch the ball with his hands very well. Definitely not getting any playing time on D in his 2nd year.

Awesome game
I bitch about the defense alll the time but last night they were good and fun to watch
Good job tim banks

People keep complaining about the defense but it honestly might be the fastest, most disruptive defense Tennessee has had in a long time - maybe since that Kiffin year?

Again - we have to put everything in perspective and learn to enjoy what we are watching

VN Store

Back