Recruiting Football Talk VII

His Joe Rogan interview was great, as far as entertainment goes. It's scary to think about how delusional he really is. It's amazing how many people with mental health issues are encouraged instead of helped.
100% agree. He has been told he's a genius, and his delusion is shrouded by ego. no one has ever challenged him with fact.

I bet this guy had no older brother. Sadly these people make it into positions of power.

Oh, they absolutely would be vindictive as all hell. They already have been. Basically they never left after the old Cornbread investigation. Just kept digging. And even went so far as to make specific rules for use against us and applied them retroactively.

Can you tell me more about why you think the new arrangement would solve that problem?

The NCAA's tyranny reestablished has been my primary concern about this. I'm afraid we may look back on these allegedly "wild west" years (I call them "freedom') as the golden age. I don't understand why you say

But also

Is it because the power conferences could separate in football? The big favorites have continually cheated with impunity while directing the NCAA against their rivals. It's sickening, and they are primarily to blame. But I have also long suspected that the smaller schools and also womens athletics representatives are major problems because their hugely overweight numbers in NCAA positions. It seems that they cow tow to the big NCAA favorites because they see them as cash cows, and also afraid of them, but also are full of resentment and love to "punish" or "attack" other big schools like us that the favorites are happy to see singled out for attack. The smaller schools' big interests are the basketball and baseball tournaments which they participate in, and they are huge moneymakers for those schools. That's one reason that one of those tournaments has expanded yet again to 68 and the other is at 64.

What crooked enforcement requires above all are caps. And pushing as much as possible out of the free market and into the schools' dominion.
So...in your world the richest get everybody..that leaves us always second fiddle...we ain't the big spenders.

I just want fairness...however it is made possible.

So...in your world the richest get everybody..that leaves us always second fiddle...we ain't the big spenders.

I just want fairness...however it is made possible.
Technically the model as it stands now is about as fair as you are going to get, they will move NIL in house and give caps to universities but it won’t stop 3rd party businesses (spyre etc) from doing their thing after the cap is met to secure whatever player necessary.

Lol grasping at straws.

Employment contracts and union/CBA is next step.

Great day for American rights. Bad day for the universities' schemes and its current association. Next they'll dissolve it and try to start a new one with the same old ends in mind and a fresh PR angle...hopefully the law and individual rights continue to win out.

Keep pushing forward young women and men. Well deserved.
The man who turn tail and ran during the storms, can go sit quietly in the corner. Congress and I mean everyone of them, more specifically that poor excuse for a human being Ted Cruz can go sit the **** down.

This is likely not sensitive, but if it is, it is. Someone said yesterday that Emmanuel Okoye was moving to DL and Chandavian Bradley is going to get a look at TE. Any truth to that?

Okoye got moved to LEO in the spring. Kyler Kerbyson reported that when he got to watch an entire practice in April and AP just cited that move as the reason we’d take 2 TEs this cycle if Brahm wanted in.

AP months ago hinted about Bradley to tight end but I don’t think anything ever came from it.

Reactions: Orange.

VN Store

Back