Recruiting Football Talk VII

This still all goes back to the NCAA having no NIL anti-trust provision which they are seeking from congress, if congress gives them that ability they move all NIL payments in house through universities by revenue sharing with caps and regulation most likely which they gonna try to do now…problem is they don’t have the right to tell businesses what they can or can’t spend on at the moment so NIL collectives will always be a thing which is good for us.

Honestly even with an antitrust I don’t see how they can litigate lawfully a regulation that prevents nil collectives from signing high school players to a NIL contract. It’s like telling a pro athlete they can’t do commercials on the side..
They can't. All roads lead to the same end IMO. Even CBA has issues in some states that restrict government and related school involvement in unions.

“I think if the rules of engagement are having the biggest fan base and having scale, I like how we’re positioned,” White said while discussing revenue-sharing possibilities before the Big Orange Caravan stop in Chattanooga earlier this month. “If it’s about having big, generous donors, I like how we’re positioned. The passion of our fan base … we’re going to be well-positioned in any scenario.”

He added: “I’m trying not to be selfish in my thinking and in my contributions to that conversation. I think if we’re only thinking about our own competitive interests, each individual school, I think that’ll be to the detriment of college sports at large. We all need to be thinking bigger than that (about) what’s the construct that keeps college sports healthy and allows everyone to be somewhat competitive and allows us to continue to grow – something that I think is an important part of American society and certainly a critical part of American higher education.”

Why...why does VQ not have Matt Ray on air more often? I mean he's countrier than the day is long but dude is good at his craft
He's more relatable than any other crewmember and his process is more legit than Austin's...jmo. This is someone who is a threat to be a Callahan or Wiltfong in the long run.

This guy is a nut job.

I absolutely laughed my satchel off at the factual dialogue, debunking dumbassery.
His Joe Rogan interview was great, as far as entertainment goes. It's scary to think about how delusional he really is. It's amazing how many people with mental health issues are encouraged instead of helped.

Lol grasping at straws.

Employment contracts and union/CBA is next step.

Great day for American rights. Bad day for the universities' schemes and its current association. Next they'll dissolve it and try to start a new one with the same old ends in mind and a fresh PR angle...hopefully the law and individual rights continue to win out.

Keep pushing forward young women and men. Well deserved.

VN Store

Back