Recruiting Football Talk VII

Some other notable features:

- Dixieland Delight will play automatically after every home victory for Tennessee over Alabama.

- Players that lead Kentucky to a national title in Dynasty Mode will receive a QR code to claim a coupon for 2x Fuel Points at participating Kroger stores.

- The Georgia Dynasty Mode offseason schedule will include a kart-racer style mini-game.

- When playing as Michigan, the opposing team’s play selections will be displayed before you select your own plays.
Would make the game more realistic.

Ok, guys that played baseball at a high level...... Is it harder to hit a guy that pitches from that downward sidearm angle? I've seen it before but never at that extreme angle. He's almost inverted his head lining that pitch up.
If you're talking about the Miss St pitcher last night, I think his sidearm motion was (or usually was) upward. That was interesting, especially since he could switch it up mid-wind-up and go overhead (or at, say, at 2:00 on the clock-face) (I don't know the names for the slots) when he wanted to mix that in. I'd guess it would have to be hard because rare. But it looks like (to this relative newb) that everything is hard in its own way.

If you're talking about the Miss St pitcher last night, I think his sidearm motion was (or usually was) upward. That was interesting, especially since he could switch it up mid-wind-up and go overhead (or at, say, at 2:00 on the clock-face) (I don't know the names for the slots) when he wanted to mix that in. I'd guess it would have to be hard because rare. But it looks like (to this relative newb) that everything is hard in its own way.
Didn't watch he game, was the pitcher a submarine style pitcher?

Reactions: Orange.
A Surrender Dog? No thank you.
View attachment 642790
😂

I'm not judging, I'm just saying. It was fantastic. But really the funny thing was that they called that "The American!" and it was one of the least American things I have ever seen. I laughed just looking at it when they handed it to me. It was like they were trying to make a hotdog, but being French they just made a French sandwich anyway. But I can't deny that it was good eating.

Reactions: WesTnVol and Glitch
Some other notable features:

- Dixieland Delight will play automatically after every home victory for Tennessee over Alabama.

- Players that lead Kentucky to a national title in Dynasty Mode will receive a QR code to claim a coupon for 2x Fuel Points at participating Kroger stores.

- The Dynasty Mode offseason schedule for Georgia will include a kart-racer style mini-game.

- When playing as Michigan, the opposing team’s play selections will be displayed before you select your own plays.
Also, exclusive to players who start a dynasty with Tennessee or Auburn, there is a mini-game that’s a variation on duck hunt, where you’re able to shoot down Saban every time he pops up to complain about college football.

Yep, not sure what's going on ... some fans that traveled to watch the candy game spoke out as disappointed that they traveled and spent the money only to see us seemingly take that game as a scrimmage... and then we go and "try" yesterday with TAMU and win... Wonder what the plan is here?
Almost appears TV is letting the tournament “come to him”. The pitching is set for the normal rotation over the next two games. This SHOULD put us in a good position here as we have better pitching depth than most. From there, he is hoping the bats take over and start out scoring others while our pitching depth capitalizes.

Just my thoughts….what do I know??

VN Store

Back