Recruiting Football Talk VII

Yeah it’s a double edged sword either way. For those Pappy and BTAC type bottles, they go to our loyalty folks from their yearly transactions piling up

I totally get that BUT for guys like myself, who enjoy a good pour (but not enough to warrant the ability to purchase it), we are left out unless we ”know somebody” (an owner). Then I hate to ask because it puts them in a somewhat awkward position.

Reactions: mrMet
Yeah it’s good and bad in controlled states. You get all bottles at MSRP. But it’s harder to come by Allocated stuff like big bottles like, Weller FP, 12, Elmer, Stagg/Jr. You won’t see bottles like Four gate, Kings Family, Crittendons, OCD, or more of the “Craft” bottles either.

And for rare stuff like Pappy, Taylor Barrel, GTS, etc you have to camp out for hours lol

Lucky for me, I travel alot and get to hit up Ky, TN, GA, Miss, Ohio and have buddies that give me info on special bottles.

Incredible if you can find it. Only reason I know about it is a friend of mine helped financially to start the company

IMG_9197.png

Incredible if you can find it. Only reason I know about it is a friend of mine helped financially to start the company

View attachment 642758
I love good Bourbon, unfortunately my finances don't afford us luxuries like in the past. Stick to my budget bourbons. You have any suggestions about any less known inexpensive options?

Ok, guys that played baseball at a high level...... Is it harder to hit a guy that pitches from that downward sidearm angle? I've seen it before but never at that extreme angle. He's almost inverted his head lining that pitch up.

Get in where you fit in.

View attachment 642759
France dog! I just realize that I ate one of those long ago in France when I had missed lunch and all the restaurants are closed between lunch and dinner. Finally, saw a food truck open with a huge picture of that "France dog" on the side, but they called it "The American!" A real French baguette. I think it was Brie (not Gruyere) layered over a smear of butter, sliced tomato, real French mustard. French fries, of course.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back