Recruiting Football Talk VII

Tripping versus nad assault seems disproportionate.
Thor-is-it-though-gif-2.gif

Thanks bro. I wasn't sure if the exclamation points went at the end or if I needed spaces or if I should have dropped down a couple of lines and then put them in. That vandy loss gave this forum the dumbs, including yours truly.

FTR....... I don't stand on business

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO VOLS
Same...I don't stand on business, neither; but, I do stand on !!!!!!!!!!!

GO VOLS !!!!!

If you told me there was a Christian quoting recruit and asked me to pick a school....

If you ever wonder why I defend Barnes. It is because his honesty about the man he had become to recruits and his own kids is one of the hardest and greatest things any human can ever do. Admit fault and seek repentance. We all fall short.

We appear to have a lot of good servant leaders on the hill. Having NIL is nice but serving something bigger is even better. You don't need to worship on Sundays to see the difference between guys like Pruitt or Tyndall and the men and women we have serving our student athletes now.

Tennessee men's golf will compete in the national championships this weekend. ETSU also qualified.

Women's didn't qualify as a team but had an individual qualify. Couldn't find what she finished but it was outside the top 3.
ETSU hoping their clubs get there in one piece.

Thanks bro. I wasn't sure if the exclamation points went at the end or if I needed spaces or if I should have dropped down a couple of lines and then put them in. That vandy loss gave this forum the dumbs, including yours truly.

FTR....... I don't stand on business

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO VOLS
LOL!!!!!
The electricity went out here!!!!
My AT&T doesn’t like my part of the woods much so Volnation wouldn’t load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skipped to the end because thought that was a good idea!!!!

Who is the bruh here who keeps advocating that we should have broken our contractual obligation with SEC and television and refused to play today when we are SEC champion and pretty much a lock as a host for regional and subregional. Does this person care to inform of what the stipulated penalties and additional repercussions would have been>

I just skimmed it in passing on more than one page. WTF?
😳

VN Store

Back