Recruiting Football Talk VII

If I attended a lot of our games, I think I'd probably stop going if we had a whistler as a Vols fan. That's embarrassing.
Hit him with a spitball at every whistle. Get enough people to do it and then he would stop.

Of course, no self respecting Tennessee fan would ever be that guy.

Did you notice that he would whistle 3 times and then the vandy fans would clap 3 times. They probably think he’s cool. 😡

Anyone ever listen to the Off the Hook sports hosted by Dave Hooker?

If so, thoughts?

I’ve listened to a few segments as they occasionally populate my YouTube feed and I’m jonesing for a Vols fix while doing yard work or driving.

They seem kind of off a bit? In one I listened to his cohost said Peyton Lewis will be RB1 this year. In another he said while vol fans may no like it, Pruitt was the best talent evaluator Tennessee has ever had.

Guy thought jahmyr Gibbs was a CB and wanted nothing to do with Ladd McConkey but yeah best ever.

They have a video posted with the moronic title “Is 2024 a make or break year for Huepel.”

Eye roll.

Are these anomolies or should I just avoid listening to them?
😂 I know more than them.

It happened recently in a college game I was watching, South Carolina? Batter hit a home run with two men on base, but passed the runner on first who had tagged up in case the ball was caught. Hitter was out but awarded a single. Score was 2-0.

edit, see #156,696.
We always taught them that in tball. Focused on the lead off batter because they were more likely to pass the younger, slower one at the bottom of the lineup. It was my job as bookkeeper to remind the lead off batter not to pass them if anyone was on base lol.

Update on my experience with the USPS Palmetto distribution center. The package I’ve been expecting to be delivered to my home in Georgia since April 16, was finally delivered….to a PO Box in Ft. Lauderdale…..
Well...look on the bright side. It's not at the Palmetto facility anymore. That's pretty bad that they actually delivered it to someone else, nevermind it being in another state.

VN Store

Back