Recruiting Football Talk VII

Yesterday's game should have been seen by MANY MORE than what actually saw it. A great game to cap a great series, between two bitter rivals, who absolutely hate each other. Great television!!

Another miss by whoever calls the shots.
Don't they bump the better games in cfb? They should have a clause in the contract to air top10 matchups.

While on the subject of trucks. I'm getting one soon and am down to a Colorado or Ranger. Any preferences between the 2? Reviews? Draw backs? Etc
I would not buy a GM product at this time. The majority of people I know that purchase a GM product lately have it in the shop consistently, then have gotten rid of it. This includes the Colorados, the Siverados, Tahoes, Camaros. It seems ot be a quality issue within the entire company.

I would not buy a GM product at this time. The majority of people I know that purchase a GM product lately have it in the shop consistently, then have gotten rid of it. This includes the Colorados, the Siverados, Tahoes, Camaros. It seems ot be a quality issue within the entire company.
Government Motors has not really been any good since the 60's. Really hit the skids when they bounced two of their three most profitable lines, Pontiac and Saturn. As a GM owner, 1966 Bonneville, I would never buy another GM product. If you would have told me years back that Toyota would ever dominate NASCAR, I would have said, "You've had a few too many, better pass them over here."

There’s not enough celebrating in here!

happy-anniversary-funny-mannequin-party-the-office-p6bisgr1pa9y6h55.gif

@bigl3327
Hey Big man, are you good?

I just looked at your posts and you’ve only posted 5 times in the past 2 weeks.

Everything alright?
Thanks for asking man. Having some family issues. I've had to take custody of my 16yo nephew (on my wife's side), and it's just been a hectic situation. I try to stay updated on here, I just haven't had the time to engage.

Government Motors has not really been any good since the 60's. Really hit the skids when they bounced two of their three most profitable lines, Pontiac and Saturn. As a GM owner, 1966 Bonneville, I would never buy another GM product. If you would have told me years back that Toyota would ever dominate NASCAR, I would have said, "You've had a few too many, better pass them over here."
That’s not entirely true. Their full size trucks were rock solid til about 2015. The LS family of engines in trucks and cars was great. 5.7 and 4.3 engines were super reliable.

VN Store

Back