Recruiting Football Talk VII

Yes, this one seems more like it. I know it's basketball but if could've defeated Kentucky and won yesterday. This bracket situation would be so much better for Tennessee.
We have no clue what the bracket will look like, but essentially tarnishing the team from accomplishing a 2 seed is hilarious from our own fanbase based off make believe draws…

That looks like an impossible bracket. If we’re the first 2-seed and Purdue is 1 overall, we must go to Dallas (according to Palm).
Screenshot_20240316_101821_DuckDuckGo.jpg
^^^Joe Lunardi's bracket don't make no sense.

It should be...

1 and 8
2 and 7
3 and 6
4 and 5

That's how it's always been seeded right?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

Must or is it preference? I would just assume we prefer Dallas
He made it sound like MUST. If we’re the top 2-seed, we’re protected from the overall number 1 seed, and then placed in the closest region. It would be Detroit, but since Purdue is there, the next closest is Dallas.

We have no clue what the bracket will look like, but essentially tarnishing the team from accomplishing a 2 seed is hilarious from our own fanbase based off make believe draws…
Well you and your BVS has infected me I assume 3 years ago I wouldn't have thought that way.

View attachment 627427
^^^Joe Lunardi's bracket don't make no sense.

It should be...

1 and 8
2 and 7
3 and 6
4 and 5

That's how it's always been seeded right?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills
No, they don’t snake the brackets. It’s mostly done on geography and prevention of intra-conference matchups.

Well you and your BVS has infected me I assume 3 years ago I wouldn't have thought that way.
Your BVS is getting worked up over a Lunardi braketology, trust me I’ve been around long enough to know his brackets are hardly close. Even if we get a (good/bad) draw this team has to prove it regardless, nothing will be handed to them.

No, they don’t snake the brackets. It’s mostly done on geography and prevention of intra-conference matchups.
With so much money involved, the geography thing shouldn’t matter anymore. Kind of like baseball regionals. I get they have to separate teams in the same conference. But it’s the NCAA, so we know why.

VN Store

Back