Recruiting Football Talk VII

It's what happens when EVERYBODY gets too concerned about a number one seeding. Gotta at least show up after you clinch a regular season championship.

In case y'all missed it. Mississippi State lost 4 straight games to end the season. They were on the bubble. They desperately needed to step up and win games and they did. Their backs were against the wall.

Our last two games are no more an omen than State's 4 game loss was.

If we get back to our intensity and focus then we will be fine in the tournament. Everyone has their backs to the wall next week. Nobody is sneaking up on us.

I can, but that’s pretty f’ing lame to hold off posting that until we lost, like anyone expected us to lay this kind of egg today.
OR, I have a life and work for a living and can't camp out on volnation a stayed glued to the TV watching us implode, came back after the game and saw you commented, so I commented back. Have a good weekend.

Just don't understand a Barnes team in March. It's mind blowing. Completely different team.

I think they simply don't have their legs under them. They look tired, slow, and out of rhythm on their jump shots.

They play with such intensity on defense throughout the year that they just don't have much left in the tank come March.

Reactions: SoilVol
This is what happens when you don't have any legit big guys. We got dominated in the post. Plain and simple. All of our losses are to physical teams with legit Bigs. Teams that win it in March have exactly that. We'll see what happens.

VN Store

Back