Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they had scored a TD there, it would have come down to stopping a 2 point conversion IMO. I doubt the Chiefs would have risked giving the ball back to the Niners only needing a FG to win.
Yeah, the Chiefs said they had already decided to go for 2 their first possession. Of course the 49ers might've also. But that disruption effectively won them the game because KC was scoring a TD no matter what.

I've watched a lot of football in my life, so I've seen a lot of fast people get smoked by other fast people. I also think that I stated that they were some of the fastest I had seen in person in "high school". Along with LaMarcus Coker and Jalen Hurd (Junior year).

Coker could definitely smoke

I've watched a lot of football in my life, so I've seen a lot of fast people get smoked by other fast people. I also think that I stated that they were some of the fastest I had seen in person in "high school". Along with LaMarcus Coker and Jalen Hurd (Junior year).
A kid named Sean Waller from Nashville was faster than all those guys. Played at MTSU.
He was faster than any of the fastest guys you´ve ever seen in HS.

What I find ironic from the Kelce tirade was that he got mad he came off the field for a specific playcall that ended in a fumble. Where, had he been on the field the outcome would've been the same.

But later, Rashee Rice was wide-arse open across the middle for a TD and Mahomes threw it up to a covered Kelce who never had a chance. Rice let them know, "Hey, I was open" and Mahomes and Kelce responded by screaming at him and having to be separated. Mahomes was the aggressive one that time and needed to be pulled off. But Rice was right.

Two scenarios where players were expressing how they perceived a teammate (or coach) made a mistake and both times the leaders of the team were aggressively wrong and the instigators of the confrontation.

Winning hides problems. They won, it's all good, everyone forgives everyone, they move on and probably won't acknowledge their mess up. But when KC starts losing in the future... when the window starts closing on them and they dip in success (as is inevitable) it might get ugly because their leaders are combative and don't take criticism under fire. That's just my opinion and could be completely wrong. Just my take from what I've seen over the years with Mahomes and Kelce. Oh, and Andy Reid is a mastermind and deserves every accolade and victory.

Shanahan is a terrible SB coach
Dudes so young and his super bowls have been against some of the best coaches in nfl history. Speaks volumes about his ability that he’s been able to get his teams there this many times at his young age. I’d venture to bet he will win multiple super bowls in his career. Just bad luck so far going up against belichick/brady and Reid/mahomes.

Dudes so young and his super bowls have been against some of the best coaches in nfl history. Speaks volumes about his ability that he’s been able to get his teams there this many times at his young age. I’d venture to bet he will win multiple super bowls in his career. Just bad luck so far going up against belichick/brady and Reid/mahomes.
Yeah I agree wish he was the titans HC and most every nfl team outside of a few would feel the same

What I find ironic from the Kelce tirade was that he got mad he came off the field for a specific playcall that ended in a fumble. Where, had he been on the field the outcome would've been the same.

But later, Rashee Rice was wide-arse open across the middle for a TD and Mahomes threw it up to a covered Kelce who never had a chance. Rice let them know, "Hey, I was open" and Mahomes and Kelce responded by screaming at him and having to be separated. Mahomes was the aggressive one that time and needed to be pulled off. But Rice was right.

Two scenarios where players were expressing how they perceived a teammate (or coach) made a mistake and both times the leaders of the team were aggressively wrong and the instigators of the confrontation.

Winning hides problems. They won, it's all good, everyone forgives everyone, they move on and probably won't acknowledge their mess up. But when KC starts losing in the future... when the window starts closing on them and they dip in success (as is inevitable) it might get ugly because their leaders are combative and don't take criticism under fire. That's just my opinion and could be completely wrong. Just my take from what I've seen over the years with Mahomes and Kelce. Oh, and Andy Reid is a mastermind and deserves every accolade and victory.
Maybe I'm weird, but I love the passion. No one can question their desire to win.

I get so tired of professional athletes that collect their money and don't seem to care if they win or lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back