Recruiting Football Talk VII

Kiffin is like unprotected sex. Feels great for a minute. Then it hurts when you pee. He'd not be a long term benefit to UF's program.

He’d be a thorn in our side though. We can’t beat their pedestrian coaches. He has won 10 games twice in four years at OM. He doesn’t win big games so I doubt he ever would beat UGA but it’d be a problem for us.

Kiffin at UF??

Kiffin just signed another contract extension at Ole Miss yesterday, he isn't going anywhere he has it made...

No high expectations, if they get 10 wins he is like God and the occasional trip to 12 team playoffs ....

Why would you leave that cushy job making that kinda cash to go to a headache like Florida....?

They’ll give Napier next year because the schedule is BRUTAL and you wouldn’t want a first year HC with a depleted roster to take that beating.

Get obliterated next year and start over with a new HC in 2025. You’ll have the portal to restock the talent and can get some momentum with ESD.

I hate this idea….

OMG...I can't wait for all the idiots to go back the FF cesspool where they belong...why are we cursed with so many 🤬 dumb🤬 stupid, loudmouthed 🤬🤬s?

I love this class...we got a 💩ton of great players that want to be Vols.

I can't believe you stupid🤬 idiots are bitching about a 91 avg class...🤦‍♂️..no wait, silly me...it was 🤬 inevitable with this fanbase.

Kiffin just signed another contract extension at Ole Miss yesterday, he isn't going anywhere he has it made...

No high expectations, if they get 10 wins he is like God and the occasional trip to 12 team playoffs ....

Why would you leave that cushy job making that kinda cash to go to a headache like Florida....?
Agree and he already chased some green grass and saw what it will get you. He'd go to one of the big schools like Bama, Texas, A&M for that funny money deal though. Who wouldn't.

He’d be a thorn in our side though. We can’t beat their pedestrian coaches. He has won 10 games twice in four years at OM. He doesn’t win big games so I doubt he ever would beat UGA but it’d be a problem for us.
Unless we go back to divisions in the near future, we’ll be playing him the same amount of times either place.

Would he do better at Florida than Ole Miss? Probably, but I’m not sure it’s a slam dunk. They’re currently having some of the same sort of leadership issues we had before Danny, Donde, and Randy.

OMG...I can't wait for all the idiots to go back the FF cesspool where they belong...why are we cursed with so many 🤬 dumb🤬 stupid, loudmouthed 🤬🤬s?

I can't believe you stupid🤬 idiots are bitching about a 91 avg class...🤦‍♂️..no wait, silly me...it was 🤬 inevitable with this fanbase.
Someone pass this man a gummy

12 team playoff makes jobs like Ole Miss much more appealing than previously

Prefacing this with a I am not calling for CJH’s head nor am I wishing Kiffin to come here, but that said, I think you’re correct with the exception of TN. I do think he’d leave to come back here if there were interest on our end. He’s made it clear that leaving us was a bad move on his end and I would be interested to see where he would have taken us. So I think he’d like to come back and have a shot at redemption.

He also has the Grove to enjoy. A perk few schools can match. He's a pig in slop...and I hope if he does leave, it's out of the SEC.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Prefacing this with a I am not calling for CJH’s head nor am I wishing Kiffin to come here, but that said, I think you’re correct with the exception of TN. I do think he’d leave to come back here if there were interest on our end. He’s made it clear that leaving us was a bad move on his end and I would be interested to see where he would have taken us. So I think he’d like to come back and have a shot at redemption.
Any AD that would even entertain defying a FOOL ME ONCE position should be fired on the spot. NOTHING DW has done indicates he would consider a character optional coach. I will sleep easy that he won't be naming his next kid VILLE...

preach-hand-wave-robert-downey-jr-go6c4jqa2e1hwwu3.gif

VN Store

Back