Recruiting Football Talk VII

It seems like the mama bias is never on our side, and their opinion hold a lot of weight. I’d say moreso in the black community than the white, at least that’s what I’ve noticed.

I just hope it isn’t one of those situations that the kid who signed with Florida got into. Jermaine Copeland iirc. Signed with Florida and his mom stormed off

Reactions: Smokey19rt
The waiver process might be expunged today meaning every ineligible player will be eligible effective immediately.

Here's a tweet about one of the Colorado players that testified today.

Deion "Kick Rocks" Sanders

Any chance Deion gets in trouble for this?

Wonder how this transfer waiver rule will set precedent on midseason transfers.

Its going to come up. It's only a matter of time.

Does this also inevitably negate the 1 transfer rule?

Geez. The NCAA needs to get everyone together and just rewrite their rules and make very clear rules and regulations. Take away the waiver system because its subjective. Bring athletes to the table with representatives from every conference in a players union or something.

Wonder how this transfer waiver rule will set precedent on midseason transfers.

Its going to come up. It's only a matter of time.

Does this also inevitably negate the 1 transfer rule?

Geez. The NCAA needs to get everyone together and just rewrite their rules and make very clear rules and regulations. Take away the waiver system because its subjective. Bring athletes to the table with representatives from every conference in a players union or something.
NCAA has no power, totally lost all control during COVID. SEC and B10 run college football now.

VN Store

Back