Recruiting Class Finish Predictions

Bassmaster_Vol

Volunteer Club Member June=#LifeMonth
With just a few weeks left until early signing day, who you got to finish the class? Here's my predictions:

Demario Tolan
Jourdan Thomas
Zah Frazier
M'Ba
James Pearce
Joshua Josephs
Justin Williams
Christian Harrison
Kaleb Webb
Kody Jones
Marquise Gilbert

I think there's absolutely a chance for a couple of surprise flips :cool: but we'll see. Hopefully we add Scott to this list but that's going to be a tough pull. I hoped for Caldwell, but he looks like MSU right now.

There's no way to calculate that class finish because the juice guys have not been ranked yet. I also believe a couple of those guys and our current commits have a real chance of getting bumps. For example, I'm surprised that Josephs is a three star, Jordan Phillips as well. I think Harrison potentially receives a bump also and maybe Webb. Their offers are pretty good to be low ranked 3 stars. But we'll see.

Last edited:
With just a few weeks left until early signing day, who you got to finish the class. Here's my predictions:

Demario Tolan
Jourdan Thomas
Zah Frazier
M'Ba
James Pearce
Joshua Josephs
Justin Williams
Christian Harrison
Kaleb Webb
Kody Jones

I think there's absolutely a chance for a couple of surprise flips :cool: but we'll see. Hopefully we add Scott to this list but that's going to be a tough pull. I hoped for Caldwell, but he looks like MSU right now.

There's no way to calculate that class finish because the juice guys have not been ranked yet. I also believe a couple of those guys and our current commits have a real chance of getting bumps. For example, I'm surprised that Josephs is a three star, Jordan Phillips as well. I think Harrison potentially receives a bump also and maybe Webb. Their offers are pretty good to be low ranked 3 stars. But we'll see.

So would that put us in the top 20 ? top 25, top 15 ?

What is your expectation for where we end up ? Same question goes out to allvolrecruiting and anyone else that wants to offer an opinion.

So would that put us in the top 20 ? top 25, top 15 ?

What is your expectation for where we end up ? Same question goes out to allvolrecruiting and anyone else that wants to offer an opinion.
It's hard to say. As I said in the above post, the above, the juco guys aren't ranked yet. Do they end up 3 stars or 4? High 3 stars or low 3 stars? If we land Scott he'll no doubt be a 4 star. Does anyone get a bump? Lot goes into that.

With just a few weeks left until early signing day, who you got to finish the class. Here's my predictions:

Demario Tolan
Jourdan Thomas
Zah Frazier
M'Ba
James Pearce
Joshua Josephs
Justin Williams
Christian Harrison
Kaleb Webb
Kody Jones

I think as long as Walter Nolan's family remains at Powell, we have a chance to flip him...IF family is planning to move to Texas, then he's gone...

I really think we flip Hayden when all is said and done. I also think the coaches pull one we're not expecting. This seems more likely than ever given how quietly they play everything.

Best I can tell we have 22 SR's and at least 11 of them have to go. Think the others have the option to recapture their CV-19 year. Let's say we have 5 of the remaining 11 return. That's 17 out the door and we already had 14 available spots. Plus we have 3 expected transfers at the end of the semester as of right now (Bailey, Joseph & Calloway). So if those numbers held we could sign 28. I expect at least 2 more portals meaning we'll sign 30. I think 7/8 will be portal spots, so I think our HS/JUCO number is 22/23.

From the portal, it seems we need 2 LB, 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 DE & 1 OL. I hope we're at least as effective in the portal this year as we were last.

I really think we flip Hayden when all is said and done. I also think the coaches pull one we're not expecting. This seems more likely than ever given how quietly they play everything.

Best I can tell we have 22 SR's and at least 11 of them have to go. Think the others have the option to recapture their CV-19 year. Let's say we have 5 of the remaining 11 return. That's 17 out the door and we already had 14 available spots. Plus we have 3 expected transfers at the end of the semester as of right now (Bailey, Joseph & Calloway). So if those numbers held we could sign 28. I expect at least 2 more portals meaning we'll sign 30. I think 7/8 will be portal spots, so I think our HS/JUCO number is 22/23.

From the portal, it seems we need 2 LB, 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 DE & 1 OL. I hope we're at least as effective in the portal this year as we were last.

I don't think Calloway is "expected". The only player i expect to leave right now is Beckwith.

Demario Tolan
Jourdan Thomas
Zah Frazier
M'Ba
James Pearce
Joshua Josephs
Justin Williams
Christian Harrison
Kaleb Webb
Kody Jones
Marquise Gilbert

1636992807406.gif

VN Store

Back