Record vs Recruiting

mitzustu

How has this class held together to this point. We are 4 weeks from NSD. We had Tiyon Evans commit today and a couple of guys reaffirm their commitments last week. Top 3 commits are absolute defensive studs.

If it holds together our roster is pretty complete next year.

What does it take? Is there any chance?

Ruckers answer

Attachments

• BF045B4A-AA2C-4E49-977C-C1C1D8AFCB9A.png
    BF045B4A-AA2C-4E49-977C-C1C1D8AFCB9A.png
    344.1 KB · Views: 57
If CJP and staff can pull off a top 10 class they can sell ice to an eskimo.

People should take a look at how complete the roster actually is if this class holds together. It’s pretty insane honestly. Every position will be stocked full.

I truly think players know they have a good chance now to make money off their name and likeness playing at UT. All of us sucker fans keep spending our money and paying very handsomely..

We recruit well every year but once they get to Tennessee they do not show up on the field. We cannot develop players anymore. It’s been going on for 15 years now lol

Reactions: He_Made_It
I keep hoping this class stays together. I think as it is right now, it is a solid class. Add Nyland Green (not getting hopes up), and maybe Tywone Malone and we have some solid D depth, another Chaney style QB, and some SERIOUSLY talented RBs. Theres potential. Just not sure I trust Pruitt to handle them right.

I truly think players know they have a good chance now to make money off their name and likeness playing at UT. All of us sucker fans keep spending our money and paying very handsomely..

Used to be you can’t spell citrus without UT

Now it’s you can’t spell defunct without UT

Unless HB starts the rest if the year and looks like the real deal, I refuse to get hyped up about recruiting rankings. After all, I'm failing to see much development after 3 years under Pruitt, and I'm not sure I trust his staffs scouting ability.

Plus we are only top 10 or so because we have sooo many commitments. Once everything ages out we are more like #15

Pruitt NEEDS more to do less.

Evidently.......many think he even needs more time......in order to do less.

Unless HB starts the rest if the year and looks like the real deal, I refuse to get hyped up about recruiting rankings. After all, I'm failing to see much development after 3 years under Pruitt, and I'm not sure I trust his staffs scouting ability.

Plus we are only top 10 or so because we have sooo many commitments. Once everything ages out we are more like #15
Gray and Henry T are the only two legit players that he has produced in 3 years. So your very wise to stick with that philosophy.

VN Store

Back