Record vs Recruiting

mitzustu

How has this class held together to this point. We are 4 weeks from NSD. We had Tiyon Evans commit today and a couple of guys reaffirm their commitments last week. Top 3 commits are absolute defensive studs.

If it holds together our roster is pretty complete next year.

What does it take? Is there any chance?

I keep hoping this class stays together. I think as it is right now, it is a solid class. Add Nyland Green (not getting hopes up), and maybe Tywone Malone and we have some solid D depth, another Chaney style QB, and some SERIOUSLY talented RBs. Theres potential. Just not sure I trust Pruitt to handle them right.

vavolfan6

Unless HB starts the rest if the year and looks like the real deal, I refuse to get hyped up about recruiting rankings. After all, I'm failing to see much development after 3 years under Pruitt, and I'm not sure I trust his staffs scouting ability.

Plus we are only top 10 or so because we have sooo many commitments. Once everything ages out we are more like #15

cd12

Unless HB starts the rest if the year and looks like the real deal, I refuse to get hyped up about recruiting rankings. After all, I'm failing to see much development after 3 years under Pruitt, and I'm not sure I trust his staffs scouting ability.

Plus we are only top 10 or so because we have sooo many commitments. Once everything ages out we are more like #15
Gray and Henry T are the only two legit players that he has produced in 3 years. So your very wise to stick with that philosophy.

VN Store

Sponsors