Ready to put eye black on and run through a wall!

Fulmer had his own unique style of relating to kids as well as motivating them. Personally, this is very difficult for me to watch and not get goosebumps....Maybe it's the genuine/sincere way he's rambling thoughts off the top of his head without screaming or using vulgarity, maybe it's how the team seems to be watching him and feeling his intensity almost like a boxer about to leave the dressing room...Hell, maybe it's the background music, but this is about as good as it gets.......maybe Pruitt should just play this on the overhead.

I wish we had a few of those guys on our team this year!
Yeah

Henderson and Haynesworth would make most coaches look like geniuses...

That team was one of the most talent laden team ever to wear the Orange...was at the Georgia Dome the next week...sigh...what could have been.

Reactions: Remy
Big John Henderson was so good, I thought I'd cut and paste his UT bio, as a tribute. Man, do we need another guy like this!!!!
While attending the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Henderson played for coach Phillip Fulmer's Tennessee Volunteers football team from 1998 to 2001. At Tennessee, he lined up at left defensive tackle next to Albert Haynesworth. He played in the 1999 Fiesta Bowl, 2000 Cotton Bowl Classic, and 2001 Citrus Bowl. As a sophomore, Henderson recorded 43 tackles and four sacks in seven starts. As a junior, Henderson recorded 71 tackles (21 for a loss) and 12 sacks. He won the Outland Trophy as college football's top interior lineman and was recognized as a consensus first-team All-American in 2000, having received first-team honors from the Associated Press, Football Writers Association of America, The Sporting News, Football News, CNN/SI, and Rivals.com.[2] After finishing with 48 tackles (nine for a loss) and 4.5 sacks in 10 starts, Henderson was again recognized as a consensus first-team All-American as a senior in 2001.[2] He finished his college career with 165 tackles (130 solo and 39 for loss) and 20.5 sacks (5th in school history), seven pass deflections, four forced fumbles, and five fumble recoveries.

Pretty embarrassing to see a coach at his age cursing at his players like that. What a tool. And some of you wanted this fool to be our HC? Lol.

You’re right. Probably should have hugged them and told them how awesome it is to lose winnable games and be entitled young kids who don’t understand it takes hard work to win games.

You’re right. Probably should have hugged them and told them how awesome it is to lose winnable games and be entitled young kids who don’t understand it takes hard work to win

I think he could have gotten the same point across without being a total piece of crap. And I don't think anyone was saying anything like what you said.

VN Store

Back