Ready to put eye black on and run through a wall!

“When I want my men to remember something important, to really make it stick, I give it to them double dirty. It may not sound nice to some bunch of little old ladies at an afternoon tea party, but it helps my soldiers to remember. You can't run an army without profanity; and it has to be eloquent profanity. An army without profanity couldn't fight its way out of a piss-soaked paper bag. … As for the types of comments I make, sometimes I just, By God, get carried away with my own eloquence”. —George S. Patton.

“When I want my men to remember something important, to really make it stick, I give it to them double dirty. It may not sound nice to some bunch of little old ladies at an afternoon tea party, but it helps my soldiers to remember. You can't run an army without profanity; and it has to be eloquent profanity. An army without profanity couldn't fight its way out of a piss-soaked paper bag. … As for the types of comments I make, sometimes I just, By God, get carried away with my own eloquence”. —George S. Patton.

This ain't war...

This ain't war...

Principal still stands.

You think most of those boys grew up being coddled and protected? Lol.

No. More than likely half of them grew up in dysfunctional families and broken homes and they have grown accustomed to hearing things put a certain way. You go in there talking to them like a preacher and they won’t respect you. They will treat you like a pushover.

You may not like it, but it’s the truth.

LOL at the people who think coaches do not talk like that in the locker room. Hope you never see Pruitt behind the scenes....

You should see how they talk to 18 year olds in the military 😂. You guys might even blush...
Lol they'd have my head if they seen this is how I talk in day to day life 😂

Principal still stands.

You think most of those boys grew up being coddled and protected? Lol.

No. More than likely half of them grew up in dysfunctional families and broken homes and they have grown accustomed to hearing things put a certain way. You go in there talking to them like a preacher and they won’t respect you. They will treat you like a pushover.

You may not like it, but it’s the truth.

I agree with you to a point, but I couldn't respect anyone who had to talk like that, and no I'm definitely not a saint. I would be thinking this guy is a joke. And I have always liked leach but to drop the f-bomb every third word was just ridiculous to me. Jmo. And maybe if they were raised like you say they could use a little better influence.

Uh yeah lolol. When you live in military towns and are in/around the military....you definitely get a certain type of vocabulary. My wife and I were both in the army. So we understand 😅😉
Lmao, I was like this before I met my husband. It's one of our many commonalities. I'm not sure what generation some of these people grew up in really, but the world's gone soft.

You’re right. Probably should have hugged them and told them how awesome it is to lose winnable games and be entitled young kids who don’t understand it takes hard work to win games.

Or maybe, just maybe he could have talked to the players like a mature adult. The guy acted like a mad teenager who needs a safe space. He could have said what he needed to much better imo. But then again Leach is a clown so..

Reactions: TJSVOLS
LOL at the people who think coaches do not talk like that in the locker room. Hope you never see Pruitt behind the scenes....

You should see how they talk to 18 year olds in the military 😂. You guys might even blush...

This ain’t the military. Football coaches aren’t training young people to defend this country. Whatever HC talks to their players like that needs to be called what they are, pathetic trash.

That was some ground work being laid for a big dose of TENNESSEE TENACITY that was fixing to be smacked down on some gator asses!!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Or maybe, just maybe he could have talked to the players like a mature adult. The guy acted like a mad teenager who needs a safe space. He could have said what he needed to much better imo. But then again Leach is a clown so..
Sounds like you’re the one who needs the safe space. Point to where his words hurt you.

Pretty embarrassing to see a coach at his age cursing at his players like that. What a tool. And some of you wanted this fool to be our HC? Lol.
I didnt want him to be our coach till he was the most accomplished coach that was willing to say yes to the job. 🤣 After a few more No Thanks from coaches i was kind of worried they might call me about the job.

Hey, if you don't curse, fine, but it's pretty small minded taking shots and calling him names for it. What was your coaching record at Never Curse U?

Reactions: EZE and Booker512
Hey, if you don't curse, fine, but it's pretty small minded taking shots and calling him names for it. What was your coaching record at Never Curse U?

A lot of people around here want a Sunday school teacher, not a coach. So. Enjoy your yearly beat downs to FL, GA and AL. Their coaches are allowed to say bad words.

If any of our DL looks have as intense as Big John in that video, we'll have a very good day up front....

I've been known to cuss like a sailor at times, but not around my daughter. I am a firm believer that kids do what they are taught to do by the adults that are important in their lives. I am certainly no saint and I am not saying you have to be, but I wonder how much cursing Dabo does?

After the "they put their jock straps on just like you" part, I totally thought Fulmer was going to say “except once their jock straps are on, they make gold records.”

1569003682955.gif

VN Store

Back