Rank Your Top 5 Breakfast Cereals

1. (Best) honey nut cheerios
2. Frosted Flakes
3. Cheerios with added fruit
4. Rice Crispies
5. Cookie Crisps
I forgot about Honey Nut Cheerios, that’s a good one. Frosted Flakes too.

I've been eating a lot of Special K, Honey Nuts & Oats and Kashi but I'll go with favorite name brand cereal I grew up on.

Lucky Charms
Fosted Flakes
Fruit Loops
Trix or Fruity Pebbles
Cocoa Krispies or Cocoa Puffs

I was down to Honey Comb, Honey Smacks and Apple Jacks before picking Fruit Loops.

Reactions: Vjcvette and MAD
I've been eating a lot of Special K, Honey Nuts & Oats and Kashi but I'll go with favorite name brand cereal I grew up on.

Lucky Charms
Fosted Flakes
Fruit Loops
Trix or Fruity Pebbles
Cocoa Krispies or Cocoa Puffs

I was down to Honey Comb, Honey Smacks and Apple Jacks before picking Fruit Loops.
I could go for some Honey Smacks or Honey Comb right now

Reactions: DT420
I could go for some Honey Smacks or Honey Comb right now

Even though they are basically the same, I think Honey Smacks are better than Golden Crisps, just like Cocoa Krispies are better than Cocoa Pebbles.

I got obsessed with Honey Comb for a while as a kid. The texture of it after it has been in milk is so good.

Reactions: MAD
Even though they are basically the same, I think Honey Smacks are better than Golden Crisps, just like Cocoa Krispies are better than Cocoa Pebbles.

I got obsessed with Honey Comb for a while as a kid. The texture of it after it has been in milk is so good.
I have a niece and her favorite cereal is Cocoa Krispies. She will absolutely not eat Cocoa Pebbles. I can’t tell the difference. I never realized there was a golden crisps only honey smacks, is it the same maker?

Reactions: DT420
I have a niece and her favorite cereal is Cocoa Krispies. She will absolutely not eat Cocoa Pebbles. I can’t tell the difference. I never realized there was a golden crisps only honey smacks, is it the same maker?

Honey Smacks is Kelloggs and Honey Crisp is Post

Cocoa Pebbles are darker and have a stronger cocoa taste, and they are flat. Cocoa Krispies are little rice puffs with a little bit of a hollow puffy center and has a kind of lighter milk chocolate taste with the cocoa flavor. I actually think Cocos Krispies are quite a bit better, especially the flavor of the milk. That milk when drinking the bottom of the cereal is good stuff. To be fair I think that about every cereal. I prefer enough milk that I'm basically drinking every bite

Lucky Charms
Special K Fruit & Yogurt
Count Chocula
Golden Grahams
Apple Cinnamon Cheerios

Not sure why, but I always loved

1) Cracklin Oat Bran (Sounds horrible, but a great cereal)
2) Life
3)Honey Nut Cheerios
4) Fruity Pebbles (top junk food pick)
5) Capt. Crunch (I still keep a box around)

VN Store

Back