Rank Your Top 5 Breakfast Cereals

For some reason I’m thinking there was something called Orange Crisp or Super Orange Crisp not sure about Super Sugar Crisp.
Yes! There was an orange version, I thought, of sugar smacks, which is the same thing. Maybe it was sugar crisp. I had totally forgotten about that. It's been a very long time, like over 40 years, since I've seen that. What I remember is that it included somewhat oversize loops with the orange flavor. Way too big for froot loops.

s-l1600.jpg

P.S. Howcommit I'm the only one here with crunchberries?

Last edited:
1. All Crunchberry (special edition)
2. Capn crunch crunchberry
3. Fruity pebbles
4. Apple Jacks
5. Froot Loops
Never tried either of your top two. Looks like you like the fruity stuff more than anything else.

TBH, I can't remember the last time I ate cereal. I used to really like Life, Grape nuts (but only mixed with something else like Cheerios or Chex), and frosted mini wheats.

Reactions: MAD
Yes! There was an orange version, I thought, of sugar smacks, which is the same thing. Maybe it was sugar crisp. I had totally forgotten about that. It's been a very long time, like over 40 years, since I've seen that. What I remember is that it included somewhat oversize loops with the orange flavor. Way too big for froot loops.

s-l1600.jpg

That’s it, Super Orange Crisp, cool you found it.

s-l1600.jpg

Oops all berries and the regular crunch berries are my favorites

The last time I ate cereal, I was at a family gathering on Tybee Island. Three families were sharing a large beach house. It was my sister’s turn to make breakfast. There were generic brand toasted oat Os and corn flakes with 1% milk (blech). She declared that she and her husband weren’t hungry for breakfast. They had a cup of coffee and went for a walk on the beach that turned into breakfast at McDonalds (2 blocks off the beach). That was ten years ago.

Reactions: kiddiedoc and MAD
I mostly eat Special K fruit & yogurt but this might have taken 1st place. I had it for breakfast and it tastes better everytime I have it.

ffdc9fab-db38-4792-8953-99c496293505_2.8fd7dfc3bb22e9e6081e614041e00457.jpeg

It's better than the Special K with strawberries but is it better than the Special K with yogurt.... two great cereals.

I still have a box of frosted honey bunches and pecan maple brown sugar honey bunches to try. I got 4 boxes when it was buy 1 get 1 free. I also have a box of chocolate frosted flakes to try. First I have to finish the open box of Apple Jack's caramel. The original are better in.my opinion. The caramel.ones kind of taste like french toast.

I mostly eat Special K fruit & yogurt but this might have taken 1st place. I had it for breakfast and it tastes better everytime I have it.

It's better than the Special K with strawberries but is it better than the Special K with yogurt.... two great cereals.

I still have a box of frosted honey bunches and pecan maple brown sugar honey bunches to try. I got 4 boxes when it was buy 1 get 1 free. I also have a box of chocolate frosted flakes to try. First I have to finish the open box of Apple Jack's caramel. The original are better in.my opinion. The caramel.ones kind of taste like french toast.
I just finished off a box of that.

Reactions: DT420 and MAD

Man, it sounds like you are getting into some really good gourmet sounding cereals. Really interesting ones I want to try now.

Reactions: DT420
Are we talking for adults?

Raisin Bran
Honey Bunches of Oats
Kashi brands
Granola, that brand Ezekiel is amazing
Honey Nut Cheerios still solid, though it's not filling in the least
We are talking your favorites. My nieces would hate your cereal selection.

Reactions: Border Vol
I used to love "sugar" cereal. Now I don't go for it much, I just stick with a grainy and/or fruity cereal like this:

1616427703493.png

However, when I do grab a box of sugar cereal, I'm probably going for Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

VN Store

Back