Randy Sanders

I think RS is an OK coach. 1 thing I just can't understand is why hold your talent back? Some may not agree with me but Tennessee has some of the best talent in the country year in and year out but it seems just cause a guy is young(freshman, or a RS freshman) he is eased into the offense. WHY? Let the kid show what hes got! Another point, whats up with our pass patterns? We have 5-6 6'3,6'4 WR's all around 200pds+ very good athletes, why all the 5 yard ins? 8 yard outs? THROW THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD! Am I the only one who thinks a Bret Smith or a Robert Meachem can't go up and get it? I understand you don't wanna just "hope" it gets caught but let your playmakers make plays. And 1 more thing I think when we get to the swamp, Let's make a big statement....Line up the opening play with Ainge in the gun and 5 WR's, I have 100 bucks says the Florida DC's will be like :huh: , and not sure wtf to do. :rocks:

Originally posted by thebradmanvolfan14@Jun 20, 2005 3:33 PM
its a guy who creates the plays on offisive and decides when to run them and stuff and he is also the qb coach
[snapback]105877[/snapback]​

I'll just let you know right now; U-T is messing around with you.

Originally posted by UTVolsFan28@Jun 20, 2005 4:14 PM
I think RS is an OK coach.  1 thing I just can't understand is why hold your talent back?  Some may not agree with me but Tennessee has some of the best talent in the country year in and year out but it seems just cause a guy is young(freshman, or a RS freshman) he is eased into the offense.  WHY?  Let the kid show what hes got!  Another point, whats up with our pass patterns?  We have 5-6 6'3,6'4 WR's all around 200pds+ very good athletes, why all the 5 yard ins?  8 yard outs?  THROW THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD! Am I the only one who thinks a Bret Smith or a Robert Meachem can't go up and get it?  I understand you don't wanna just "hope" it gets caught but let your playmakers make plays.  And 1 more thing I think when we get to the swamp, Let's make a big statement....Line up the opening play with Ainge in the gun and 5 WR's, I have 100 bucks says the Florida DC's will be like :huh: , and not sure wtf to do.    :rocks:
[snapback]105891[/snapback]​

Because west-coast offense is a great way to chug downfield, just don't run that style too often.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jun 19, 2005 10:12 PM
You know, every time we get involved in this thread or a casey clausen thread, someone always leaves the nation.  Remeber Donsarge?
[snapback]105633[/snapback]​

:peace: . not missed

Originally posted by U-T@Jun 20, 2005 8:39 PM
He left? I was wondering what happened
[snapback]105925[/snapback]​

Yeah he left. Here is his last post...

"I am aborting the VN because thru reading this particualar topic shows me why I cannot communicate with these people. The youth and inexperiance of this particular piece of the fanbase knows nothing about the "real" Tennessee football history with most of the first games being attended in the 90's. Does anyone know the details of Neyland, Hack Mack and Dodd, who George Cafego is, Lauricella/Atkins/Michaels/Gordon/Majors/Poflofsky, the history of Dickey, Dewey Warren, Reynolds-Kiner-Majors 2&3, etc. They don't get it and they can't be taught to get it because because they don't know what to get. You will not miss me and for people like Beltway Bob and 2345 I will not miss them. For with youth comes inexperiance and with inexperiance come mistakes. God bless the attempt the VN makes but in too many cases the comments being stated is only opinion. They don't want or accept the facts because they quite simply know no different. Thanks for the chance to try to enlighten you, as in some cases you have enlightened me, but the lack of factual knowledge is simply too rampant for me to deal with any more. And oh by the way, my first game was the Tn vs UCLA game in 65' at the Liberty Bowl. Thanks and God Bless, Sarge. ( and should CRS ever leave, maybe, we could have another of these photos.) (( and obviously the youth of today believes in different things than I do in many socio-economic, multi-cultural ways.))"

:shakehead:

VN Store

Back