Random Thoughts XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean funny? Funny as in make you laugh funny? Or you mean "funny"? Cause that ain't funny!

I mean the only way you could get me to cry is to make me laugh so hard I squirt tears.

I mean the only way you could get me to cry is to make me laugh so hard I squirt tears.

I don't know. I could tell you stories about my in laws and you might feel sorry for me and cry.

If there is a animal as very close to sentient it's dogs.

Also multiple answers a woman can give to avoid having to no when they're asked out.

I've always heard dolphins are the most intelligent animals. Flipper was so much cooler than Lassie.

I agree. And if dolphins are so stinking smart, how come they're always getting hung in fishing nets?

Even smart individuals or animals are capable of making bad decisions.
Maybe they see a fish chase it and it escapes while the dolphin gets stuck in a net.

Even smart individuals or animals are capable of making bad decisions.
Maybe they see a fish chase it and it escapes while the dolphin gets stuck in a net.

They should leave the fish for me to catch!

Dolphins don't lick their own testicles or drag their ass on the carpet. I've never had a dolphin **** on my floor.

I like elephants. I hate that Bama has co-opted one as a mascot. WTH does an elephant have to do with toxic algae anyway? African elephants with the big floppy ears are the coolest, but Asian elephants are cool as well.

I hate what is done to elephants to train them to do tricks. The people who do those things need the crap kicked out of them.

Seals/sea lions are cool too. But that makes me think of the evil bastards that club baby seals to death.

Mankind is extremely cruel to animals. It's sad we can't treat them with more compassion.

Seals/sea lions are cool too. But that makes me think of the evil bastards that club baby seals to death.

Mankind is extremely cruel to animals. It's sad we can't treat them with more compassion.

Ever seen the "cat" fishing video? I don't like cats, but talk about cruelty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back