Rae Burrell Update from Kellie

mlindsay is Mikey?

Know what's the funniest thing about this... He had NOTHING to but about the 76 point offensive explosion which i think might be some sort of jab lol

I'm loving this😂 Kellie is shutting him the hell up right now and i'm here for it! I'm sure at the first loss he will be on here beating his little Vandy drum 🥁 (another poster said he was a Vandy fan and i'm rolling with it.

Jordy will never be elite did it for me 😂😂😂

Know what's the funniest thing about this... He had NOTHING to but about the 76 point offensive explosion which i think might be some sort of jab lol

I'm loving this😂 Kellie is shutting him the hell up right now and i'm here for it! I'm sure at the first loss he will be on here beating his little Vandy drum 🥁 (another poster said he was a Vandy fan and i'm rolling with it.

Jordy will never be elite did it for me 😂😂😂

not sure what the last line meant?

But this whole org knows I am 100 behind Coach K,,,enough to back completely out of the way.
She will get the job done.
She proves this with Miles and Puckett...She chose Puckett very early...In the games I saw in Atlanta, I got to see Striplin dominate bigger and more athletic players,,,only got to see Sara for a short time, she got knocked in the mouth early in her game and missed the tourney...But Coach K knew!

With Miles, I questioned Mile's heart (100% - 100% of the time) ... Coach K has gotten that and more out of Miles. I don't question Miles now,,,that kid is a defensive beast.

Last edited:
not sure what the last line meant?

But this whole org knows I am 100 behind COach K,,,enough to back completely out of the way.
She will get the job done.
She proves this with Miles and Puckett...She chose Puckett very early...In the games I saw in Atlanta, I got to see Striplin dominate bigger and more athletic players,,,only got to see Sara for a short time, she got knocked in the mouth early in her game and missed the tourney...But Coach K knew!

With Miles, I questioned Mile's heart (100% - 100% of the time) ... Coach K has gotten that and more out of Miles. I don't question Miles now,,,that kid is a defensive beast.

My whole thing was about the post you responded too.

There was a comment that Jordy (horston) will never be elite becuz of her turnovers. Not she needs to reduce her turnovers to be elite, not her turnovers keep her from being elite, it was she will never be elite.... that's what the last line was about

My whole thing was about the post you responded too.

There was a comment that Jordy (horston) will never be elite becuz of her turnovers. Not she needs to reduce her turnovers to be elite, not her turnovers keep her from being elite, it was she will never be elite.... that's what the last line was about

TY for that ;o)

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
The Stanford game is a big one, but I trust the medical staff not to rush Rae back before she's fully ready. Her professional future is at stake, and the games in January and beyond are the more important stretch for the team. Love to see her back in action, but the conference schedule and CONNU are where we need her most.

The Stanford game is a big one, but I trust the medical staff not to rush Rae back before she's fully ready. Her professional future is at stake, and the games in January and beyond are the more important stretch for the team. Love to see her back in action, but the conference schedule and CONNU are where we need her most.

Agreed. If Rae isn’t back for our next game vs GA State, I wouldn’t bring her back vs Stanford. We have a couple of tune-up games before SEC play. Those games, IMO, would be better ease her back IF she’s been cleared by the medical staff and is ready to go.

Behind Emily? If so, kinda looks like a knee brace. The prior pic maybe Rae just had brace with the top part undone so it was slightly lower…
I don't understand why UT is being so secretive about ANY news as far as what the injury is ? Why the need other than to say " We have no update". They know what it is. It took Alabama less than 24 hrs. to say John Metchie has a torn ACL injury. Tennessee would only say its NOT an ACL. This makes no sense not to say something to the fans. If Rae wants to keep it confidential then say that...

I don't understand why UT is being so secretive about ANY news as far as what the injury is ? Why the need other than to say " We have no update". They know what it is. It took Alabama less than 24 hrs. to say John Metchie has a torn ACL injury. Tennessee would only say its NOT an ACL. This makes no sense not to say something to the fans. If Rae wants to keep it confidential then say that...

What difference does it make? She'll be back when she's ready and not before, that's all fans need to know.

I wouldn't risk her in the Stanford game unless they are 100% sure she is ready. The season is more important than just one game. In that video, she wasn't showing a wide range of motion, lateral movement or lunges. Don't get me wrong, it was very encouraging to see that much already. But the knee taking contact from another player or with the floor is another thing altogether. I don't think she needs a game to get up to speed with the offense. She's a senior and a leader. She knows the offense. But she may need a small immersion in competition to gain confidence in the leg before she gets into the fray in a big game.

Understandable that we fans can be anxious and impatient because we all want our Rae back on the court. We can help Rae most by keeping our passionate-fan-driven frustrations in check (looking at myself here) and sending up our prayers for healing and our well-wishes to Rae. You know that her warrior spirit wants to be back on the court ASAP!

Can you believe that we're ranked in Top Ten without our All-American leading scorer and great defender? Yes, It's still early, but we're a far cry from the "our season's over" pronouncements we heard when Rae went down. The ladies closed ranks immediately and went to work.

What a tribute to this team and staff! What a team!

Tennessee can say nothing about Rae’s medical condition without her consent! I’m not sure why you feel entitled to know. It’s NONE of your business!

not just UT...my contacts and sources all are quiet on this subject.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back