Rae Burrell Update from Kellie

It was definitely a weird injury because it seemed to happen on the way up. Most ACL and meniscus tears happen on landing or on a cut/change of direction. I'm going to vote sprain too.

I'm thinking hamstring. She's needs to be given all the time required to make a full recovery. Do not want to allow that to linger.
Don't think it is a hamstring. They had her foot in a cast which has now been removed. Could be a high ankle sprain but replayed of the incident didn't give many clues s to the injury.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Don't think it is a hamstring. They had her foot in a cast which has now been removed. Could be a high ankle sprain but replayed of the incident didn't give many clues s to the injury.

Idk where you got that info but she was never in a cast. In one photo she had an undone knee brace about her ankle. In other pictures the brace was fastened around her knee. That was a couple weeks ago though.

When she went down they were assessing the backside of her knee. She was grabbing at the inside of her knee and saying something popped.

Hopefully in January🙏
after tenn ok state game on maria & buck show maria said some guy reporter talk to rae about her knee maria told him if rae told him anything do not say respect rae pritacy. maria said his name on the show. maria also say ut did not report on injurys. sounds like we hear day to day till she plays. rae will tell us if she wants to know about her knee

Idk where you got that info but she was never in a cast. In one photo she had an undone knee brace about her ankle. In other pictures the brace was fastened around her knee. That was a couple weeks ago though.

When she went down they were assessing the backside of her knee. She was grabbing at the inside of her knee and saying something popped.
I stated she was in a cast that was now removed.

I'm missing me some Rae!

44308806_2161757800525653_4451346187663966208_n.jpg

We all are, Rickster, but I sure am loving how her teammates have her back while she's out. They could have fallen apart without her, but they are finding ways to work through it and get some nice wins -- the perfect way to show respect to Rae.

i can appreciate that and i think the team will be better when she comes back. I think the team is growing but i want Rae back because she will only make the game easier for her teammates.

VN Store

Back