Radio silence on Kumar Rocker

This is a bad thing for Vandy. They over threw him and now caused an injury that blew his 1st round money. Corbin will be raked over coals foe this.

Yeah, I see litte chance he returns to Vandy as some suggested. Part of the arm issue is the sheer number of innings he pitched, and that’s all on Corbin. He went from a consensus #1 pick to not being signed in one year. If I’m Rocker, I’d be pretty upset. The Mets will get “LOLMETS” memes, but just like the Sox with Fabian they’ll be fine because the pick is protected. This is far worse for Rocker. He’s now another year older, has arm questions, and will likely sit out for a year to rehab. Feel bad for him.

I'm no Steve Cohen fan, nor a billionaire defender, but his wealth has absolutely nothing to do with this decision. Such a ridiculous and uninformed commentary. I hope Rocker does get signed, but he is the owner of an organization and trying to position them as best as possible to win a World Series. If he thinks Rocker's medicals are showing serious arm concerns, it's well within his right to think that signing him would be not within the best interest of the organization.

He isn't running a charity. You don't just hand out contracts because it could "change a kid's life." Besides, it's not like Kumar comes from nothing. His dad was a former professional football player and is now a major college football assistant making big money. They are incredibly wealthy in their own right.

I'm no Steve Cohen fan, nor a billionaire defender, but his wealth has absolutely nothing to do with this decision. Such a ridiculous and uninformed commentary. I hope Rocker does get signed, but he is the owner of an organization and trying to position them as best as possible to win a World Series. If he thinks Rocker's medicals are showing serious arm concerns, it's well within his right to think that signing him would be not within the best interest of the organization.

He isn't running a charity. You don't just hand out contracts because it could "change a kid's life." Besides, it's not like Kumar comes from nothing. His dad was a former professional football player and is now a major college football assistant making big money. They are incredibly wealthy in their own right.
I agree...I was just thinking this could still be a negotiation tactic....Boros is one of the best

Reactions: wmcovol

His dad is with the Eagles now.

VN Store

Back