Questions From Noobs:Tennessee Baseball Edition

Will Tennessee bat as the home team for all 3 games of the series?

I hear the terms like weekend starter or a sunday starter and weekday starter .. how is a staff usually set? Friday best then sat 2nd with sunday 3rd... or do teams set to have ace pitch the sunday game?

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
I hear the terms like weekend starter or a sunday starter and weekday starter .. how is a staff usually set? Friday best then sat 2nd with sunday 3rd... or do teams set to have ace pitch the sunday game?

It’s great to have three guys. Generally the Friday night guys, it’s Ace on Ace, it sets up the weekend. However, should the Friday night guy falter, it becomes…can we win this or do we save arms for the rest of the weekend. Sunday games once we get to SEC play, it kinda becomes who you got left. If we get Tidwell and Halvorsen back, we will be formidable.

So while listening to the Lady Vols softball game, they start with a runner on 2nd base when you get to extra innings, is the same true for NCAA baseball?

Why does the ESPN website suck so bad for NCAA baseball?
You can’t save Tennessee as a favorite team like in other sports and they seem to not care about updating basic information.
Are there other websites that are better?

You should be allowed to tackle a DH as he runs the bases.
In return, would the DH be able to deliver a stiff-arm to the tackler? This question is based on the fact that a base runner cannot run into, or run over, the catcher.

For example, how hilarious would it be to see Aaron Judge or Mike Trout deliver a stiff-arm to Jose Altuve?

In return, would the DH be able to deliver a stiff-arm to the tackler? This question is based on the fact that a base runner cannot run into, or run over, the catcher.

For example, how hilarious would it be to see Aaron Judge or Mike Trout deliver a stiff-arm to Jose Altuve?
Or vice versa.

Can someone explain how this works and what it means?

CAFEA8DA-9AFA-4357-AD0C-E76D8F749718.jpeg

I need to gauge the hatred of the SEC teams when it comes to baseball.
I know who are our hated rivals when it comes to football and basketball.

So far it seems to me that it’s LSU, Arkansas, Miss St and Vandy.
Obviously it’s different for everyone but I’d like to hear your take.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I need to gauge the hatred of the SEC teams when it comes to baseball.
I know who are our hated rivals when it comes to football and basketball.

So far it seems to me that it’s LSU, Arkansas, Miss St and Vandy.
Obviously it’s different for everyone but I’d like to hear your take.

Vandy
Vandy
Vandy
Florida
Vandy

VN Store

Back