Question for pro Kiffin members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I can name many better than Kiffin but I can name a bunch that are worse. Pretty much everybody we have considered thus far.....JMO
Does that make me an idiot too?
Gosh I hope not

If Kiffin had left any other SEC school I’d bet almost every one of you guys would be begging for him to come here.

What dont you understand? Its not about where he is coaching at or if he's a good coach or not. He will not be interviewed, offered, even thought of because of how he left us in 2010.

What dont you understand? Its not about where he is coaching at or if he's a good coach or not. He will not be interviewed, offered, even thought of because of how he left us in 2010.

Name a better coaching option out there since you can predict the future.

Reactions: 4 people
Taggert, Frost, Norvell, Sumlin, Saban, Urban, Fuente, Richt, Miles, Shaw, Leach, Paterson, Petersen, Chryst, Dabo...

There's 15 random ones,now stop asking that tired dumbass question.

I know you wrote something but I just can’t get past that avatar. So I agree with you. Whatever you said.

Taggert, Frost, Norvell, Sumlin, Saban, Urban, Fuente, Richt, Miles, Shaw, Leach, Paterson, Petersen, Chryst, Dabo...

None of those are realistic or want the job except maybe Norvell. And Kiffin is better than Norvell.

Reactions: 3 people
No point I know what your response will be. Your avatar and mention of Kiffin in other threads tells me its useless to debate with you on this.

Basically you can’t name one coach with valid reasons that is better than Kiffin.

Holier Than Thou Fans strike again.

Reactions: 2 people
Kiffin wants the job. Outside of Tee, he’s the only other coach in America that truly wants this job for motivations that aren’t solely financial.

I've never seen him say he wants it, all ive seen are his lame ass trolling attempts and jabs at us. Is he like a little schoolboy who is picking on us because he likes us? I thought "he's matured"??

I've never seen him say he wants it, all ive seen are his lame ass trolling attempts and jabs at us. Is he like a little schoolboy who is picking on us because he likes us? I thought "he's matured"??

Chris Low, Clay Travis, Barrett Sallee have all confirmed this.

Nope. Kiffin would take this job in a heartbeat.

This is the right answer. All those thinking he would turn it down are a product of 9 years of failure and have begun to believe the ridiculous narrative that UT is not attractive. Kiffin would relish a shot at an SEC school.

I think we can do better though.

Coaches don’t leave top 10/ play off contenders to take over a train wreck/ rebuild that they have no connection to (scratch Saban, Urban, Dabo off the random list). Shaw or Peterson might be interested but we haven’t really heard anything. Leach is the only possible home run who seems interested. Miles could be a stop gap with hotshot OC waiting to take over in 3 years once we are on stable ground

Some of the other names are not better than Kiffin. We need a coach who can beat Mullen for starters. If they are that good, we can take care of Muschamp and the lesser sisters and only have to worry about Smart and the juggernaut he is building. Someone like Leach who has less talent but beaten better teams gives us a punchers chance even against Bama down the road. We cannot afford inexperience again but chances are we try a basic rookie.
If Fulmer can hook Shaw or Peterson then maybe we will build a statue of him

Reactions: 1 person
Coaches don’t leave top 10/ play off contenders to take over a train wreck/ rebuild that they have no connection to (scratch Saban, Urban, Dabo off the random list). Shaw or Peterson might be interested but we haven’t really heard anything. Leach is the only possible home run who seems interested. Miles could be a stop gap with hotshot OC waiting to take over in 3 years once we are on stable ground

Some of the other names are not better than Kiffin. We need a coach who can beat Mullen for starters. If they are that good, we can take care of Muschamp and the lesser sisters and only have to worry about Smart and the juggernaut he is building. Someone like Leach who has less talent but beaten better teams gives us a punchers chance even against Bama down the road. We cannot afford inexperience again but chances are we try a basic rookie.
If Fulmer can hook Shaw or Peterson then maybe we will build a statue of him

Those are as realistic, if not more realistic, than Kiffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back