Question for pro Kiffin members

Status
Not open for further replies.

swamprat#10

How many have considered how we would look if Kiffin turned it down? Do you think he would do it quietly and respectively?

Reactions: 1 person
Im guessing he would immediately go on twitter and let everyone know he turned it down and have some smart ass joke about Tennessee.

How many have considered how we would look if Kiffin turned it down? Do you think he would do it quietly and respectively?

You clearly don’t pay attention.

We can offer him without anyone being involved or knowledgeable of the offer.

Phil calls Lane for a 1 on 1 phonecall. No need to have anyone else on.

“Lane, do you want the UT job. Your contract will have a big buyout if you leave us and big incentives if you win. You in?”

Reactions: 7 people
Also, people have yet to name another coach that would be a better hire than Kiffin. Just keep criticizing Kiffin instead of making a case for another coach.

Reactions: 9 people
Kiffin doesn't need a reason to be an a$$!
That makes no sense. This fan base loved him until he bolted. He brought energy. What is his motive to be an ass toward UT at this point. He's making fun of us because at this point in time we deserve it.

Reactions: 3 people

Sadly, we have no one in our Administration (CPF included) who can go toe to toe with LK either in the media or on the field today. Kiffy no doubt had agent reach out and was told to piss up a rope most likely, Seeing the Fulmer crowd re-assert he has most likely simply moved on.

There are MANY MANY MANY people who have said privately, however, that Kiffin would friggen walk back to Ktown if they would actually offer it to him. Thats not because he cant get another job. Its because he understands the value here. We are both a bit wounded right now but would be great together. Its not going to happen tho.

Fulmer will go with a "safer" hire. No doubt CPF loves UT and will do the absolute best he can by us - but that doesnt mean that he cant simply be wrong.

Reactions: 6 people
You clearly don’t pay attention.

We can offer him without anyone being involved or knowledgeable of the offer.

Phil calls Lane for a 1 on 1 phonecall. No need to have anyone else on.

“Lane, do you want the UT job. Your contract will have a big buyout if you leave us and big incentives if you win. You in?”
I really hope you are being facetious. Kiffin would never do anything dicreetly including hitting on co_eds.

I really hope you are being facetious. Kiffin would never do anything dicreetly including hitting on co_eds.

Kiffin wants this job back. If Phil called him privately to ask about interest discreetly, Kiffin wouldn’t jeopardize that.

Depends on your PR person. Considering the rest of our staff we would prob look like an @$$. But a good PR person could make us look like forgiving people who are willing to give a guy a second chance. If he acts juvenile then we look ok, and he looks like Lane Kiffin.

Reactions: 3 people
Does anyone remember his taking down UT players posters and replacing them with USC stars. Or his showing Bush highlights to recruits instead of Payto and Reggie? He told this this is what UT would become under him.
Yeah, the gut definitely understands the value of UT!

It would take a lot to make us look like the victim now, but I bet he could do it. But seriously I bet he would take the job in a heartbeat. And nobody in the SEC wants to see Lane Kiffin at TN. Apparently not even our own fans. So it’s a moot point.

Depends on your PR person. Considering the rest of our staff we would prob look like an @$$. But a good PR person could make us look like forgiving people who are willing to give a guy a second chance. If he acts juvenile then we look ok, and he looks like Lane Kiffin.

I’ve noticed this about this past week. Being a comms person for a big time AD or football program would be easy. Most comms people are just former student workers who rise up the ranks. Go hire a comms person with political experience and you can spin anything. Comms folks did a horrible job combatting the Schiano Hire and made TN look like they were rejecting him because of Penn State stuff.

It would be very easy to spin his return.

Does anyone remember his taking down UT players posters and replacing them with USC stars. Or his showing Bush highlights to recruits instead of Payto and Reggie? He told this this is what UT would become under him.
Yeah, the gut definitely understands the value of UT!

Yeah that’s been proven false for a while. Quit spreading lies.

Reactions: 4 people
I spewed the Kiffin hype for a couple days. Coach fulmer has bigger and better fish on the hook.

I have no idea what the hell I was thinking. Going to blame that Sh!t on Currie. Excuse my ignorance.

I’ve noticed this about this past week. Being a comms person for a big time AD or football program would be easy. It would be very easy to spin his return.

And we could lose the angry mob label all the while getting a top notch coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back