QB's

Jon Chumpton is a bonafide 5th yr senior bust, he should just stick to the textbooks this fall, if he really cared about UT , he would spare his scholly for someone else who deserves it

Hargrave is basically a D-1 team with 26 players out of the top 50 Prep Players.

Sure they aren't a Florida or Alabama defense, but they're still good. They're probably around the level of a good mid major.

By watching the game it didn't show. I have heard about them being awesome but i just thought that there was to much hype on them or maybe they had a off game. By looking at them they look like a high school and it looked like they played like one too. If you want to base your opinion on BJ off of that game be my guest but i'm not going to

Last edited:
BJ was rated 4 stars by rivals and we all know Cromptom rating. That got me looking looking at the past recruits with 4 and 5 stars listed on rivals that have little playing time. Surely they are not all busts!

I just want to know what you all will do if Crompton does well next year...Will you cheer him on, or will you be sitting there waiting for a collapse?

You obviously pull for whoever is playing, however, after watching Crompton play last year how could you not expect him to collapse?! You do know what a college quarterback is supposed to look like?? I have literally seen 13yrs that looked more comfortable in the pocket, and made better decisions(not staring at the wide receiver before you even hike the ball until the time you throw it to him, and not throwing the ball in the fourth row of the stands because you are unable to find anyone other than your primary receiver). So yes, after what I have seen of him, if he does play I will be expecting most of his passes to go A)Out of bounds B)To the umpire C)To the opposing team D)In the dirt

VN Store

Back