Qanon -The Storm

You live in AZ? What are your thoughts about what's going on at the border?

You talking about the agent who just got arrested for sexually assaulting a 15 YO? Or you're not talking specifically about AZ border news, you're just talking about the border with Mexico in general?

Hahahaha, I have to sympathize as I was in almost exactly the same spot a long time ago and while it may look easy to do the "TV thing", it is most certainly not, especially till you get the hang of it. Still, I hope I looked better than that.

You think you can talk your way through anything but when the full force of attention is on you, it takes some getting used to. I remember speaking to a crowd of well over 100k people in NYC. I was sitting on stage and other people spoke in front of me so I should not have felt it the way I did but when I stood up and they handed me the mic and everyone turned to me, all the cameras, etc it was almost like feeling the pressure from a blast furnace opening. My first couple of sentences came out much slower than they should have. Fortunately I was able to get my sense of self back and stumble through the rest ok though.

Hahahaha, I have to sympathize as I was in almost exactly the same spot a long time ago and while it may look easy to do the "TV thing", it is most certainly not, especially till you get the hang of it. Still, I hope I looked better than that.

You think you can talk your way through anything but when the full force of attention is on you, it takes some getting used to. I remember speaking to a crowd of well over 100k people in NYC. I was sitting on stage and other people spoke in front of me so I should not have felt it the way I did but when I stood up and they handed me the mic and everyone turned to me, all the cameras, etc it was almost like feeling the pressure from a blast furnace opening. My first couple of sentences came out much slower than they should have. Fortunately I was able to get my sense of self back and stumble through the rest ok though.
What line of work were you in?

You talking about the agent who just got arrested for sexually assaulting a 15 YO? Or you're not talking specifically about AZ border news, you're just talking about the border with Mexico in general?

Do you think what we're doing to secure the border is sufficient? Are you more or less concerned than what you've been in the past?

QAnon conspiracy theory creator 'Q' Returns to online message board for the first time in two years with cryptic post: 'Shall we play a game once more?'

'Q,' the leader of the QAnon movement, who promoted the theory that the world is controlled by Satan-worshiping cannibalistic child molesters has reemerged, posting online for the first time in two years.

'Shall we play a game once more,' the shadowy figure behind the global movement posted Friday night on the online chat form 8kun, which was formally 8chan.

Followers recognized the post from the original Q's unique signature on the forum. Although his identity has never been revealed, linguistic researchers believe Q is computer entrepreneur Ron Watkins, the founder of the internet chat space.

His cryptic messages on 8kun created a global movement pushed the conspiracy theory that Donald Trump was recruited by the military to bring down the imagined Satanistic cabal.

Disinformation researchers believe that Q's reemergence coincides with the U.S. Supreme Court's recent controversial decision to overturn Roe v Wade, which was met with nationwide protests.

QAnon conspiracy theorist creator 'Q' returns to message board for the first time in two years | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
There are plenty of rational thinking Republicans who are also afraid of Q…specifically the idea of his/her followers procreating.
1st of all, why would anyone be scared of this Q? You know he does talk about the Bible a lot. That’s something that I believe in. Now, I’m not saying don’t believe in the Bible, because I do. You believe on things that you believe in, whether it’s politics, religion, or anything else out there. I was just commenting on what he does talk about. So, back to the question I guess. 😂 Why would anyone be scared of Q?

If Q posted that Joe Biden was hiding in the Mississippi River, I’m not going to go look for him. If he posts something like the pizza place, I’m not going to go and blow it up. If he said, jump off of the bridge, I’m not jumping off of the bridge. I do believe in one thing that he says though, and that is we are in a war. I believe that the democlaps are destroying our country though, and I will stand behind him on that part.

Colorado Mother guilty of QAnon kidnapping conspiracy

A Colorado mother accused of plotting to kidnap her son from foster care after her teen daughter said she started associating with supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory was found guilty of conspiracy to commit second-degree kidnapping on Friday.

Cynthia Abcug, 53, denied she was involved in planning a raid on the foster home where her then seven-year-old son lived in the fall of 2019. She had lost custody of him earlier that year after being accused of medical child abuse — lying about him having seizures and other health problems in order to trick doctors into providing unnecessary care.

Colorado mother guilty of QAnon kidnapping conspiracy

Colorado Mother guilty of QAnon kidnapping conspiracy

A Colorado mother accused of plotting to kidnap her son from foster care after her teen daughter said she started associating with supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory was found guilty of conspiracy to commit second-degree kidnapping on Friday.

Cynthia Abcug, 53, denied she was involved in planning a raid on the foster home where her then seven-year-old son lived in the fall of 2019. She had lost custody of him earlier that year after being accused of medical child abuse — lying about him having seizures and other health problems in order to trick doctors into providing unnecessary care.

Colorado mother guilty of QAnon kidnapping conspiracy

I fail to understand what some mother trying to reacquire her child has to do with q or anon?

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back