Qanon -The Storm

giphy.gif
1692660166422.gif

Reactions: Septic
I'm curious as to why you use the term "reacquire" instead of kidnap.

Because at this moment, I have made no judgement call on her losing custody or her current methods, just that she is the mother and wishes to require possession. Tis the courts that will sort out intent, justly or otherwise

BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH Q.

Because at this moment, I have made no judgement call on her losing custody or her current methods, just that she is the mother and wishes to require possession. Tis the courts that will sort out intent, justly or otherwise

BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH Q.

A jury has already sorted out her intent and methods, justly or otherwise. Her daughter said that she was exhibiting concerning behavior after she began associating with qberts and claimed government workers were trying to sell her children. Doesn't sound remotely Qish.

Reactions: NashVol11
A jury has already sorted out her intent and methods, justly or otherwise. Her daughter said that she was exhibiting concerning behavior after she began associating with qberts and claimed government workers were trying to sell her children. Doesn't sound remotely Qish.
@Gandalf i kind of think you were trying to spin this. What is your agenda wizard?!

Last edited:
@Gandalf i kind of think you were trying to spin this. What is your agenda wizard?!

Sometimes, there is no spoon - so stop looking for it in your utensil drawer. :p

Seemingly unhinged woman loses kid, wants to get them back, makes plans both legal and illegal - both you and the newsmedia seem quite bent on inferring something that simply doesnt seem to be there.

Sometimes, there is no spoon - so stop looking for it in your utensil drawer. :p

Seemingly unhinged woman loses kid, wants to get them back, makes plans both legal and illegal - both you and the newsmedia seem quite bent on inferring something that simply doesnt seem to be there.
Or I could just ignore that she was convicted. Then I could ignore that her daughter reported her because of her weirdness after she started hanging around the Qs. Who's paying you for this political wizardry?

Reactions: NashVol11
Or I could just ignore that she was convicted. Then I could ignore that her daughter reported her because of her weirdness after she started hanging around the Qs. Who's paying you for this political wizardry?

As I said to your brethren in an age long past - The dawn take you, and be stone to you!
aaVqI6.gif

Reactions: norrislakevol
"Jan 13 2018 19:09:38
Q !UW.yye1fxo
BIG news week?
Future proves past.
What news was unlocked?
Do you believe in coincidences?
>U1
What public disclosure occurred re: U1?
>DEFCON 1 [non-nuke FALSE] Hawaii????
COMMAND?
WHY?
NECESSARY?
NO SUCH AGENCY. NSA
Where did POTUS stop [post] ASIA? Hawaii
IT WAS NECESSARY.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
IT WAS NECESSARY.
NO OTHER VEHICLE TO REGAIN ENTRY.
:[AGAIN] direct pre-knowledge.
:[AGAIN] warning ALERT.
Think BDT. Bomb Disposal Technician?? Think Blunt and Direct Time??
>Shall we play a game?
>How about a nice game of CHESS?
_THE_FLOOR_IS_YOURS_
COMMAND?
WHY?
NECESSARY?
WHO IS TALKING?
THINK BIG.
THINK BIGGER.
THINK BIGGEST.
>HAITI FOCUS
Why is this relevant?
What comes next?
CF_BOOM_SHOCK_BYE_
>ADM R
[CLAS-239B_TC]
>"Because of the Democrats not being interested in life and safety, DACA has now taken a big step backwards. The Dems will threaten shutdown, but what they are really doing is shutting down our military, at a time we need it most. Get smart, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
WE ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY!"
FOCUS on POTUS' Tweet above.
If D's shutdown the gov't - what happens to the US MILITARY?
What specifically occurs?
Think budget.
Why is this relevant?
[CLAS_EO_ ][2]
>Missing 1
>Missing 2
>Missing 3
FIND missing [3]. Ok so what in trumps EXEC Order can't be done during a Govt Shutdown?
Future proves past.
NOTHING is a coincidence.
The MAP is the KEY.
PLANNED for [3] years. Wow he's saying white hats planned this 3 years (the deepstate takedown?
CORRUPTION and EVIL DEEP WITHIN.
EVERYWHERE.
PATIENCE.
THERE IS NO ESCAPE.
THERE ARE NO DEALS.
TREASON AT HIGHEST LEVELS.
FOREIGN AGENTS WITHIN OUR GOV'T. Huma, Iwanns, and probably Obama Too.
HIGHEST LEVELS.
THE PUPPET MASTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. If he means all 3 (thats Saudis, Soros, Rothschilds all gone!
ALL VEHICLES OF DELIVERY REMOVED.
STRINGS CUT.
7TH FLOOR IS NO MORE>FBI/SD
WE SEE ALL.
WE HEAR ALL.
THE HUNT CONTINUES.
PRISON.
DEATH.
[CLAS_GITMO_ J z9-A][89] Confirming GITMO's hot and prisoners there like we suspected?
RED_RED_
IRON EAGLE.
Q"

🪨
Been working on this for 6 years and I've almost cracked it.

Reactions: Matt2496
Remember how there were tens of thousands of sealed federal indictments and that proof that the storm was coming? Never did get an answer on what a normal number for sealed indictments is.

I honestly never could understand how people followed this. I mean, I get them thinking there is some kind of satanic pedophile ring of the rich and famous - I mean look at the stuff that has come out (and is still hidden) about Epstein and Pdiddy, so definitely could have some truth to that. What I never understood is all the crazy blathering about Trump being in some super secret war with them.

My wife has a friend who was really into it and followed it closely. My wife would show me things her friend was linking and I would tell her, thats simply not how these things work. Her friend had (and still has) stage 4 cancer, so I did not make much of it since she needed something to keep her going.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
My own take.

When studying ww2 as a kid, I had one of those older time life ww2 books that had all the grisly pictures. There was a picture the germans had took at one of the stations loading the Jewish victims onto box cars like cattle.....there were hundreds and hundreds of them, likely thousands of Jewish families, all dressed up still with suitcases, and overcoats as if they were starting new lives. Meanwhile there was about a dozen or so Nazi's with submachine guns etc guarding them. There were no where near enough guards if they would have turned on them. Had they understood fully and completely where they were going the guards would have stood no chance stopping them. Yes many would die, but many more would survive, perhaps their wives and children would have survived. But not one person attacked a guard, they qued up to their own deaths and doomed their loved ones..... not one stood up for their lives. Why? Hope and complete denial of the level of evil they faced. To me that was the most horrifying aspect of the holocaust. The victims could have defended their lives if they simply realized their only hope was in total resistance. Hope and a faith in humanity killed them.

Thus is Qanon, a psyop to give hopium during the Great Reset, so that you do nothing.

Reactions: Gandalf
I honestly never could understand how people followed this. I mean, I get them thinking there is some kind of satanic pedophile ring of the rich and famous - I mean look at the stuff that has come out (and is still hidden) about Epstein and Pdiddy, so definitely could have some truth to that. What I never understood is all the crazy blathering about Trump being in some super secret war with them.

My wife has a friend who was really into it and followed it closely. My wife would show me things her friend was linking and I would tell her, thats simply not how these things work. Her friend had (and still has) stage 4 cancer, so I did not make much of it since she needed something to keep her going.

It seemed to give a lot of people purpose

Reactions: Gandalf
My own take.

When studying ww2 as a kid, I had one of those older time life ww2 books that had all the grisly pictures. There was a picture the germans had took at one of the stations loading the Jewish victims onto box cars like cattle.....there were hundreds and hundreds of them, likely thousands of Jewish families, all dressed up still with suitcases, and overcoats as if they were starting new lives. Meanwhile there was about a dozen or so Nazi's with submachine guns etc guarding them. There were no where near enough guards if they would have turned on them. Had they understood fully and completely where they were going the guards would have stood no chance stopping them. Yes many would die, but many more would survive, perhaps their wives and children would have survived. But not one person attacked a guard, they qued up to their own deaths and doomed their loved ones..... not one stood up for their lives. Why? Hope and complete denial of the level of evil they faced. To me that was the most horrifying aspect of the holocaust. The victims could have defended their lives if they simply realized their only hope was in total resistance. Hope and a faith in humanity killed them.

Thus is Qanon, a psyop to give hopium during the Great Reset, so that you do nothing.

Not even remotely that deep.

It was someone LARPing and a bunch of window lickers eating it up.

VN Store

Back