Qanon -The Storm

Woman claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her '20-30 times'; willing to testify: 'She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein'
EXCLUSIVE — A woman who claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her dozens of times – beginning when she was just 14 years old – says she is willing to take the stand and testify against Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-girlfriend.
In an exclusive interview with Fox News, Jane Doe, who wishes to protect her identity, said Maxwell sexually abused her beginning in 1991 in Florida. She said the abuse continued until she was 16.
Maxwell was arrested Thursday on federal charges for facilitating and participating in sexual abuse acts with minors,
“She did rape me. I would say it’s more than 20 or 30 times,” she said. “She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein … She is a rapist.”
Jane Doe claims years of sexual abuse came to an end only after she became pregnant with Jeffrey Epstein’s baby. At age 16, she had an abortion.

Epstein Island

208345c097debbc3570cec4b2064df4662d48aec856b78a569d544a7585e99dc.jpg

I see this got a few laughs back in 2018.

Does it bother you that your that your anonymous overlord has trained you to regurgitate easily refuted nonsense with a straight face?

You claim to be an independent thinker who has researched enough to question the answers and that the media is complicit in cover ups and misinformation. You also tell people constantly to 'do your own research', while floating this kind of crap?

Zero credibility.

Ghislaine Maxwell: Jeffrey Epstein's longtime associate has been arrested - CNN

Jeffrey Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in connection to sex-abuse probe

Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested, Charged In Connection To Jeffrey Epstein Abuse Case

Ghislaine Maxwell, Associate of Jeffrey Epstein, Is Arrested

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...c74502-bc69-11ea-8cf5-9c1b8d7f84c6_story.html

Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's confidant, arrested in sex abuse probe

Thanks. Maybe next time stay on subject, which was Clinton.

The age of consent in the UK is 16. PA may have at least a plausible out with at least that 17 YO, although technically violating US law.

Does that make it 'technically' acceptable that she was trafficed?

How was your 4th septic? Hope it was good. I just knew I would find you here trolling to ask you.

This thread is low hanging fruit.

Played golf, ate steak, drank craft stouts and consoled my dog when the bottle rockets started flying in the cul de sac.

Yours?

VN Store

Back