Qanon -The Storm

What in the world are you Qrambling on about? You're a nurse, you're young of course you don't need Medicare and SS. Wait until you are unemployed, more elderly and come back and tell those of us who are how these are useless services.

Oh, btw, I better not see you on a Federally-funded interstate or U.S. Hiway, you're not allowed.
I was asked a question, I answered it. The times i was unemployed I took no unemployment paychecks. I went to another job. Usually found one right away.
When I was injured at work, the wonderful workman comp system and the Obama housing/banking rules changes made sure I could not keep my house. 6 years later I received a check for 5000$ to cover my injury and losses. I had to pay for my own surgery with my own money and private insurance. Yes, gov definitely " helped me". I came out in the red over that.

I'm 53 and have been taxed as nauseum since I was 18. I think that gives me a few years on the people's roads since i partially paid for them. You seem to misunderstand that everything built on federal lands belongs to the .gov. In actuality it belongs to the people, just like anything the state "owns" actually belongs to the people. I am one of those people and so are you.
I have said it many times, when my time comes, I'll be in a cabin in the woods drinking beam with no phone service. I have no use for intervention to extend my life. My family knows this. So maybe your expressing this to the wrong person. Go find someone who's afraid to die.

I was asked a question, I answered it. The times i was unemployed I took no unemployment paychecks. I went to another job. Usually found one right away.
When I was injured at work, the wonderful workman comp system and the Obama housing/banking rules changes made sure I could not keep my house. 6 years later I received a check for 5000$ to cover my injury and losses. I had to pay for my own surgery with my own money and private insurance. Yes, gov definitely " helped me". I came out in the red over that.

I'm 53 and have been taxed as nauseum since I was 18. I think that gives me a few years on the people's roads since i partially paid for them. You seem to misunderstand that everything built on federal lands belongs to the .gov. In actuality it belongs to the people, just like anything the state "owns" actually belongs to the people. I am one of those people and so are you.
I have said it many times, when my time comes, I'll be in a cabin in the woods drinking beam with no phone service. I have no use for intervention to extend my life. My family knows this. So maybe your expressing this to the wrong person. Go find someone who's afraid to die.

You poor soul. I apologise.

Link any piece from any MSM source that doesn’t paint QAnon as a dangerous/nonsensical conspiracy theory.

I’ll wait.

This is why you folks are so hard to reach, you rationalize this as a pillar of proof that you're right. It's circular logic and when folks like me try to get you to see it - you circle the wagons and entrench yourself further because we're not enlightened, haven't "researched", considered the deep state democratic pedo cabal as a plausible truth or insert other emotion soothing intellectual gymnastic here.

I think we all get it though, you're so invested in this now - having to walk it back would be, at least subconsciously, devastating. So you and your ilk soldier on, brushing off missed deadlines, disappointments and the abject failure you've become accustomed to as your fault for misreading the tea leaves. You're modern day Millerites and don't realize it.

No matter how much sugar you pour on the turd, it's still a turd.

Link to New Q Drop
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV619 May 2020 - 12:22:56 PM
How about a nice game of chess.
https://thechessworld.com/articles/...-you-need-to-know-about-strategy-and-tactics/📁
Objective [end]: checkmate king
Do you attack the king at the beginning of the game?
Do you attack and remove pawns first?
Do you attack and remove bishops, rooks, knights next?
Do you attack and remove queen mid-to-end?
Is the game being played public or private?
Do emotions affect critical thinking?
Add: important king control pieces [elim rogue elements]?
Add: how do you set the stage [board] re: public opinion [optics]?
“At this time.”
Q

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Link to New Q Drop
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV619 May 2020 - 12:35:17 PM

POTUS daily ingest HCQ prevent COVID-19?
Pre announcement: tools [source(s), data, COV-1 v COV-2 analysis, etc.] provided to factually ‘challenge’ narrative?
Full attack v HCQ by media [D]s?
Why?
Why wouldn’t the media [D]s want to work [on all fronts] to find a possible solution [immediate dismissal]?
Why doesn’t the media [D]s want the pandemic [rearrange: dem panic] to slow-stop?
Why doesn’t the media [D]s want society to heal [recover]?
Why doesn't the media [D]s want people to no longer fear going outside?
Why doesn’t the media [D]s want people to point the finger at China as the source?
Why does’t the media [D]s want people to return to work [normal daily lives]?
Who benefits the most?
Why does corp media [D] attempt to control us?
Why does corp media [D] challenge [attack] anyone who defies pushed_coordinated narrative?
Why does corp media [D] attempt to prevent [individual] critical thinking [public]?
Is this about the virus or something else?
Everything is at stake this election.
Q

VN Store

Back