Qanon -The Storm

Own my house, no debt
Own my cars, no debt
Walk freely wherever I want
Right to vote
Free to fornicate with whom I please.
[insert extremely long list of non-slavey things]

Yeah, I'm a slave.
Licensed for the car and registered? House subject to property tax? I have personal property tax where I live. If we don't pay our taxes how long do you suppose we are free before the threatening letters from the .gov start. Before they encumber what you own of garish your wages. You can't freely walk into federal facilities and take a tour on your own. You can't walk onto a military base or into the inner confines of a PD. Gov limits our freedoms.
But yes you can freely fornicate with whom you wish.

Low hanging fruit first, then get one or more to turn on the higher ups.....isn't that the FBI playbook?

Hey man, whatever helps you get to sleep at night. Some people are intellectual gymnastics, some people aren't, you do you.

Licensed for the car and registered? House subject to property tax? I have personal property tax where I live. If we don't pay our taxes how long do you suppose we are free before the threatening letters from the .gov start. Before they encumber what you own of garish your wages. You can't freely walk into federal facilities and take a tour on your own. You can't walk onto a military base or into the inner confines of a PD. Gov limits our freedoms.
But yes you can freely fornicate with whom you wish.

You jest. Back to slavery for you.

The Msm I see as those commentators who spew whatever they want without any proof. True journalism is easy to spot factual info thatv can be validated. Commentary is just opinion. Most msm is commentary.

You have to do better than a highly generalized answer to a very specific question. <sigh>

How does one ask a non-entity anything?
Non entity?? 🤔🤔🤷‍♂️ Are you obsessed with Q, you seemed so worried about him. I know, you’re going to ask if I am, right?? To answer your question, no I’m not. Do I love that the fact that he is exposing the deep state, well yes. It is a movement, nothing more and nothing less. It’s called #WWG1WGA. It is a world wide movement. Understand that this isn’t a cult, nor violence, nor hateful movement. It is a peaceful movement for love, understanding, and the great awakening.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Link to New Q Drop
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV620 May 2020 - 9:12:50 PM

DhOEL47VAAA2WyL.jpg
Important to note [future events].
Masking v unmasking
incidentally intercepted v direct [target]
702 collection [minimization procedures] v CIA v FVEY
How does the CIA collect intelligence?
Executive Orders📁
CIA not governed by FISA [intelligence operations conducted outside US]
FBI is under FISA [foreign counterintelligence mission is principally domestic]
Target location: US or abroad [traveling][rules]
Foreign intelligence collection of US person(s).
Official v unofficial.
What [central] AB[C] agency played quarterback?
Q

Q

The fact this started on the cesspool that is 4chan, and people actually believe it, is truly mind-blowing. Last I checked, 4chan isn’t populated by the most intelligent people in our community.

Link to New Q Drop
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV620 May 2020 - 9:12:50 PM

DhOEL47VAAA2WyL.jpg
Important to note [future events].
Masking v unmasking
incidentally intercepted v direct [target]
702 collection [minimization procedures] v CIA v FVEY
How does the CIA collect intelligence?
Executive Orders📁
CIA not governed by FISA [intelligence operations conducted outside US]
FBI is under FISA [foreign counterintelligence mission is principally domestic]
Target location: US or abroad [traveling][rules]
Foreign intelligence collection of US person(s).
Official v unofficial.
What [central] AB[C] agency played quarterback?
Q

Q
More on that:

VN Store

Back