Qanon -The Storm

Yep, saying this over and over doesn't make even one mammogram machine appear magically either although they owned not a single machine.

Obama used a similar line again on Oct. 18, telling a Manchester, N.H., crowd: “Governor Romney said he’d end funding for Planned Parenthood, despite all the work it does to provide women with mammograms and breast cancer screenings.”
The 3% you keep posting has been proven to be an outright lie yet you keep posting it. You're exactly who they rely on to constantly spread lies and misinformation. Aren't you glad you could help?

Can you quote where to find the 97% of services provided were abortions figure that I specifically called out? Preferably a less biased one than you just linked. No one could last time this same claim was made
I tell you what PJ, you find me a picture of Michelle Obama pregnant and I'll never bring that 3% up ever again.

I tell you what PJ, you find me a picture of Michelle Obama pregnant and I'll never bring that 3% up ever again.
That's a very specific kink you have. Good luck with it.

You also look foolish quoting made up stats even after proven wrong. I'm guessing you think someone will believe them one day and then you've done your duty?

Can you quote where to find the 97% of services provided were abortions figure that I specifically called out? Preferably a less biased one than you just linked. No one could last time this same claim was made
I don't believe i was part of the 97% argument. I inserted the article because it explains how pp stacks services. If you don't like what this says, disregard it. It gives relevance to the thought that perhaps planned Parenthood has an agenda to hide certain things that could hurt their 400 m a year revenue stream from tax payers. But no one does that... Right?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
That's a very specific kink you have. Good luck with it.

You also look foolish quoting made up stats even after proven wrong. I'm guessing you think someone will believe them one day and then you've done your duty?
You haven't proven me wrong. You are saying that what I read is fake without disproving it. Before you say post it this was back in February with all the abortion stuff going on. So we're at a he said, he said. So you look as foolish as me.

Now, show me those pictures of a man pregant.

You haven't proven me wrong. You are saying that what I read is fake without disproving it. Before you say post it this was back in February with all the abortion stuff going on. So we're at a he said, he said. So you look as foolish as me.

Now, show me those pictures of a man pregant.
Multiple links were provided from actually studies. Just because you did not read or couldn't understand them didn't make them false.

The numbers you use are an outright lie

I don't believe i was part of the 97% argument. I inserted the article because it explains how pp stacks services. If you don't like what this says, disregard it. It gives relevance to the thought that perhaps planned Parenthood has an agenda to hide certain things that could hurt their 400 m a year revenue stream from tax payers. But no one does that... Right?
I brought the same stuff in. They give the women that comes in for an abortion the same tests a pregnant woman gets when she goes to her Doctor to advance her pregnancy.

TL : DR

They give the women having abortions useless tests to pad their numbers.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back