Qanon -The Storm

Guys...I did some extensive reading on one of the threads you listed here....and unless I am mistaken Q was VERY specific about many many things. It was earlier today but from memory...

Says Barry has been visiting NK and other places ahead of Trump including specific days ...Saudi also..

Says indirectly part of the billions in cash to Iran was for them and NK to buy uranium

Says killary owes huge money to bad actors for favors she cant repay now since losing

Says we blew up that mtn nuke facility in NK scientists and all...

Says Barry and Clinton's both in on Russiagate failed coup...also barry Clinton's Pelosi mccain... etc etc sold favors for millions to bad actors and we have record..

Says all 3 letter agencies were VERY dirty and broke all kinds of laws under Barry...says indictments coming

Says military and NG in particular were the only ones loyal to trump before house cleaning and record turnover in 3 letter agency mgmt...

Says many very high profile pols have already cut deals to avoid jail time...says MSM also will see some indictments...

Says only way to avoid Barry and dems trying to delegitimize Trumps election was to threaten them with all the dirt on them personally...

Says NK completely controlled by a large very well known entity.. I cant figure out who????

This í just what i can rêmember from top of my head. I keep an eye on this thread but I learned more today than I have all other days put together. How can the trolls always say that Q never gives any details???

Guys...I did some extensive reading on one of the threads you listed here....and unless I am mistaken Q was VERY specific about many many things. It was earlier today but from memory...

Says Barry has been visiting NK and other places ahead of Trump including specific days ...Saudi also..

Says indirectly part of the billions in cash to Iran was for them and NK to buy uranium

Says killary owes huge money to bad actors for favors she cant repay now since losing

Says we blew up that mtn nuke facility in NK scientists and all...

Says Barry and Clinton's both in on Russiagate failed coup...also barry Clinton's Pelosi mccain... etc etc sold favors for millions to bad actors and we have record..

Says all 3 letter agencies were VERY dirty and broke all kinds of laws under Barry...says indictments coming

Says military and NG in particular were the only ones loyal to trump before house cleaning and record turnover in 3 letter agency mgmt...

Says many very high profile pols have already cut deals to avoid jail time...says MSM also will see some indictments...

Says only way to avoid Barry and dems trying to delegitimize Trumps election was to threaten them with all the dirt on them personally...

Says NK completely controlled by a large very well known entity.. I cant figure out who????

This í just what i can rêmember from top of my head. I keep an eye on this thread but I learned more today than I have all other days put together. How can the trolls always say that Q never gives any details???
My guess on who controls NK is China

All these people Q has been alluding to for the past year and a half are popping up everywhere LOL:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffr...n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/
Jeffrey Epstein’s former gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell isn’t holed up in her British manor or summering on the Massachusetts coast.
The Post found the socialite hiding in plain sight in the least likely place imaginable — a fast-food joint in Los Angeles.
Maxwell, 57, the alleged madam to the multimillionaire pedophile, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out Burger on Monday while reading “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives,” a nonfiction best seller by journalist Ted Gup.
Sitting alone with a pet pooch, she was surprised to be found and told an onlooker, “Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”

Last edited:
What an odd book to be read by a socialite.
Yeah, maybe she knows she is about to be suicided or trying to make it appear that way before she is moved into hiding somewhere. Hard to say but she is trying to draw attention to herself for some reason. No need arresting her and placing her in protective custody. That will be a sure way to her death.

Yeah, maybe she knows she is about to be suicided or trying to make it appear that way before she is moved into hiding somewhere. Hard to say but she is trying to draw attention to herself for some reason. No need arresting her and placing her in protective custody. That will be a sure way to her death.
I think she’s dropping a massive clue that they’re tied to the CIA. She wants that to be known.

I bet she doesnt live long enough to testify...I can not believe she is in the US....they must have told her "dont go far" and taken her passport...she wont live long here, she knows too much about top officials dirty deeds. She had 3somes with many of those poor kids. She also led many of them to their abuser. She should stand trial for that and get life in prison with no parole

I bet she doesnt live long enough to testify...I can not believe she is in the US....they must have told her "dont go far" and taken her passport...she wont live long here, she knows too much about top officials dirty deeds. She had 3somes with many of those poor kids. She also led many of them to their abuser. She should stand trial for that and get life in prison with no parole
Her being found in LA not only puts her location on the FBI radar but also the people that need her silenced.

VN Store

Back