Putting a face with a screen name

FB_IMG_1637365414749.jpg
Since everyone likes to pick on me, totally unprovoked 👀, this is hilarious. I went to get a haircut after working my side gig today. The lady that does it has a helper now, they're Korean. This dude doesn't speak English, or I guess understand it. He started on the back, then proceeded to shave half of the side of my face, and never touched the other side. I don't even get a shave, never had. You gotta zoom to see it, but the best part is I had to go to Walmart after this looking halfway joe dirt🤣

View attachment 413066
Since everyone likes to pick on me, totally unprovoked 👀, this is hilarious. I went to get a haircut after working my side gig today. The lady that does it has a helper now, they're Korean. This dude doesn't speak English, or I guess understand it. He started on the back, then proceeded to shave half of the side of my face, and never touched the other side. I don't even get a shave, never had. You gotta zoom to see it, but the best part is I had to go to Walmart after this looking halfway joe dirt🤣
🤣

Reactions: joevol33
View attachment 413066
That’s like only cleaning up one eyebrow when you have two.

View attachment 413066
That’s like only cleaning up one eyebrow when you have two. Once I told them go to cut the back. The response was that she wasn’t going to do that to me. I was glad.

Never had that happen in over 40 séance, physical mediumship experiences, maybe this week will be a first.
You post a pic of a group without any captioning. Vols fans don’t “War Eagle.” Do you have family at Barn? Marry a Barner? WHAT?

View attachment 413066
Since everyone likes to pick on me, totally unprovoked 👀, this is hilarious. I went to get a haircut after working my side gig today. The lady that does it has a helper now, they're Korean. This dude doesn't speak English, or I guess understand it. He started on the back, then proceeded to shave half of the side of my face, and never touched the other side. I don't even get a shave, never had. You gotta zoom to see it, but the best part is I had to go to Walmart after this looking halfway joe dirt🤣[/QGrey.
You are starting to get grey.

VN Store

Back