Putting a face with a screen name

Thankfully, you son favors your wife. All kidding aside, you might have been a handsome kid. What happened when you grew up?

*I’ve heard this kind of ribbing before. 😁
He does favor her more than me "Thank Goodness"...Got her eyes and hair and got my height....I was a handsome kid growing up and then all hell broke loose as i got older LOL..Not sure where his stubbornness came from tho..."Walks away whistling"

Me and the oldest. We haven't seen her in two years, she's in the Air Force, and stationed across the country. Not going to lie, I cried like a baby at the airport.View attachment 392380

I was going to advise Joe to stand up when having his picture taken, then I realized that................... well, you know....

Me and the oldest. We haven't seen her in two years, she's in the Air Force, and stationed across the country. Not going to lie, I cried like a baby at the airport.View attachment 392380
She still at Mountain Home? you'll be able to appreciate these/

Attachments

• IMG_2002.jpg
    IMG_2002.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200217_170105.jpg
    20200217_170105.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • 20200215_145133 (1).jpg
    20200215_145133 (1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
I wish I would have visited there more while she was there. There is great fishing all around Wife and I loved McCall. An interesting place to go is the old Idaho State Penitentiary just outside Boise. View attachment 395273
I loved the whole area. We're going to try and go back next summer if my wife is able.

Reactions: tntar heel
Prayers for Health and safety! If she stays in and spends time at Macdill you'll have to look me up to fish around Tampa.
I love that area. We try to go to crystal river at least once a year, and have good friends who live up in chiefland if you know where that is, we got there a couple of times a year. Want to get back to Clearwater beach sometime soon.

I love that area. We try to go to crystal river at least once a year, and have good friends who live up in chiefland if you know where that is, we got there a couple of times a year. Want to get back to Clearwater beach sometime soon.
We like to kayak up in Crystal River. Also, Weeki Wachi springs are nice too. Try to avoid Clearwaer beach like the plague, too many people and @mad4vols there. j/k.

VN Store

Back