Put Banks at running back!!

The reason Banks is a LB is because he fumbled the ball every 4 carries!

Granted he is doing a h*lluva lot better than I could do, but he really hasn’t impressed me that much at LB. It seems he always falls backwards when he tackles giving an additional yard or two. His pass coverage is very suspect too. He may still be on a learning curve though.

I think Gray is a star in the making. Wouldn’t be surprised if we only have him one more season. His is the type back the NFL is fond of right now. Thinking he will be as good as Kamara.
Kamara breaks tackles. Not only because of his strength, but mostly because of his body control. Gray is good, but he's not "top-5 RB in the NFL" good. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We do enough of that already every year when we go into the season thinking we have a legit shot at winning the SEC East.

Kamara breaks tackles. Not only because of his strength, but mostly because of his body control. Gray is good, but he's not "top-5 RB in the NFL" good. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We do enough of that already every year when we go into the season thinking we have a legit shot at winning the SEC East.
Gray doesn't have break away speed and still waiting on him to make one solid block in pass protection. He is a good player though just not special.

Me too Bro. Most of the time im on here with all of my Brothers in Volnation. I wanna win and I want it bad. Like all my other Brothers on Volnation. Can I get a Hell ye Bro?
Hell yeah! I'm a ride or die Vol and that's never gonna change.

VN Store

Back