Purdue Picks

Who will win and how competitive will it be?

• UT by 14 or more

Votes: 332 47.8%
  • UT by 7-13

Votes: 264 38.0%
  • UT by less than one TD

Votes: 84 12.1%
  • Purdue by less than one TD

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • Purdue by 7-13

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Purdue by 14 or more

Votes: 3 0.4%

• Total voters
Vegas has us favored by 4 and a half. I like the way you think though lol.
They're slow. Teams don't always use that advantage and sometimes opponents can negate it. But... they're slow. Bell was probably their fastest WR and he's not playing. Wright is a very good WR but would have no better than average speed in the SEC.

Their secondary is "average" speed. Their LB's and DL look slow.

They just look slow and tailor made for UT to spread them out and exploit them.

I'm not a traditionalist on the uniforms. Liked the gray and black with orange numbers and trim. But the storm trooper look is pretty great too.
The uniforms I don't like are the Dooley/ early Butch Addidas unis. Especially those grays 🤮 the helmet that came with the black jerseys this year, and the 90's 2000's white jerseys with the black outlines. The black outlines just don't match at all with the helmet because the T doesn't have an outline and it really bothers me to go back and notice that.

I think Purdue has some early success attacking the middle of our D, but Vols pull away late. Vols by 17

Reactions: Ratvol
They're slow. Teams don't always use that advantage and sometimes opponents can negate it. But... they're slow. Bell was probably their fastest WR and he's not playing. Wright is a very good WR but would have no better than average speed in the SEC.

Their secondary is "average" speed. Their LB's and DL look slow.

They just look slow and tailor made for UT to spread them out and exploit them.
So are you saying they aren't fast?

The uniforms I don't like are the Dooley/ early Butch Addidas unis. Especially those grays 🤮 the helmet that came with the black jerseys this year, and the 90's 2000's white jerseys with the black outlines. The black outlines just don't match at all with the helmet because the T doesn't have an outline and it really bothers me to go back and notice that.
I liked the gray. One of the few good things Jones did.

I’ll take UT by a touchdown. It’ll be close though. Is anyone from Purdue opting out of the bowl?

I'm really starting to warm up for this game. The exposure should do a lot for recruiting the northeast. I picked 7-13 win but very well could be a blow out. Tennessee will win already won the best looking uniforms.

The whole key will be how UT comes out of the gate. If we are crisp and efficient like against SC and Mizo, it’s over quickly. If we come out misfiring like against Vandy, we got ourselves a game. Get em ready Coach!!!!!!
Hopefully the O comes out as crisp as they were coming out of the Bye week this year against UK.

Reactions: swampfoxfan

VN Store

Back