Public Intrasquad Game Today

One I didn't see last night, maybe due to the lack of #'s on some jerseys, was Jorel Ortega. Anyone know if he's hurt, gone, or did I just miss him?

I thought pitching looked pretty good and the lineup will have some pop in it. Q has been hard at work on the team.

From what my son told me Jorel played 3rd last night opposite team of Lipscomb
Yes, saw him at third.
I don’t recall how the teams were divvied up, but I think Steenstra also saw some time at third (he was at short when I got there).

From what my son told me Jorel played 3rd last night opposite team of Lipscomb

Welcome and we’re huge fans of Jordan!!!

My son is always excited to hear “birds flying high” when JB comes to bat. He was disgruntled when he realized that they don’t play walk up music during regionals. Best of luck this year!

P.S. sorry, I’m the obnoxious guy who posts pics of the kiddos with team members, can’t help myself.

271CADA3-9B8B-4303-B68A-EFF72AE4554E.jpeg

I was going to but changed today...we are working now...hopefully Wilkerson is doing radio broadcast
Not to say I wouldn’t like it, but I’d be surprised of a radio broadcast of a intrasquad scrimmage when UT football season was going on. I'd listen to Saturday‘s fall game in Chattanooga, but I bet it won’t be broadcast either.

Welcome and we’re huge fans of Jordan!!!

My son is always excited to hear “birds flying high” when JB comes to bat. He was disgruntled when he realized that they don’t play walk up music during regionals. Best of luck this year!

P.S. sorry, I’m the obnoxious guy who posts pics of the kiddos with team members, can’t help myself.

View attachment 404164
Great pic thanks for sharing! I will show his Mom when gets off work should bring a great smile tonight!! Thanks for supporting!!!!

I'm sure the scouts like his power but I'd be interested in how the scouts rate his arm. Boy has a cannon.

Lots of corner outfielders in the bigs have a power bat, but those that have the arm to play right field are in much greater demand, obviously. Young Mr. Beck plays a standout right field and has that arm to go along with his power bat. I hope my team drafts him.

Reactions: MrCBeck and txbo
Not to say I wouldn’t like it, but I’d be surprised of a radio broadcast of a intrasquad scrimmage when UT football season was going on. I'd listen to Saturday‘s fall game in Chattanooga, but I bet it won’t be broadcast either.
I thought they was playing Georgia southern Saturday...?

I’d love to hear a broadcast, but going back to the CDS era, it’s never happened. It’s a football Saturday, at Bama for UT. Generally speaking, Wilkerson is usually in the studio working with Bob who’s calling the football game.

Never say never, but if I was a betting man…I’d bet we don’t get any audio/video stream, especially since it’s not on a college campus.

GBO!!!

Reactions: @1RBFjr

VN Store

Back