Public Intrasquad Game Today

@1RBFjr

To noob me is to love me.
Thats an awesome looking field thanks for the pic! Also who are the catchers?
Ryan Miller is definitely one. Evan Russell is definitely not one. I brought some reading material from the office (I could read in my office or I could read in a ballpark. Not much of a decision to me), but I hadn’t been watching who the other catcher is at the changeover. I’ll try to watch 🙂

UTVols18

Ryan Miller is definitely one. Evan Russell is definitely not one. I brought some reading material from the office (I could read in my office or I could read in a ballpark. Not much of a decision to me), but I hadn’t been watching who the other catcher is at the changeover. I’ll try to watch 🙂
I went to the last intrasquad and Evan russell was definitely a catcher

VolnJC

Taylor is in catching. There are two other catchers who’ve had time today, but I don’t recognize them (that doesn’t mean much).
Catcher is definitely a position of concern...I wish Greer would have given it another year.. if had eligibility left.. I think he could have been a good one

OldTimer

"An Original Noob"
Russell, Taylor catching. Russell took the Georgia Southern transfer pitcher yard, over the batter’s eye. Burns threw mid to upper 90s. Beck put one over the 385’ sign in right center.
Chad Dallas making guest appearance, also looks like Ricky Martinez here.
Shave Ricky’s mustache and put him in at short as Rich Martin…..😀

VN Store