Public Intrasquad Game Today

Thats an awesome looking field thanks for the pic! Also who are the catchers?
Ryan Miller is definitely one. Evan Russell is definitely not one. I brought some reading material from the office (I could read in my office or I could read in a ballpark. Not much of a decision to me), but I hadn’t been watching who the other catcher is at the changeover. I’ll try to watch 🙂

Reactions: ACvol3 and VolnJC
Ryan Miller is definitely one. Evan Russell is definitely not one. I brought some reading material from the office (I could read in my office or I could read in a ballpark. Not much of a decision to me), but I hadn’t been watching who the other catcher is at the changeover. I’ll try to watch 🙂
I went to the last intrasquad and Evan russell was definitely a catcher

I went to the last intrasquad and Evan russell was definitely a catcher
I don’t doubt it. At the time of my post earlier today, he was not catching. Guys are moving in and out.

Taylor is in catching. There are two other catchers who’ve had time today, but I don’t recognize them (that doesn’t mean much).

Reactions: vol66 and VolnJC
Taylor is in catching. There are two other catchers who’ve had time today, but I don’t recognize them (that doesn’t mean much).
Catcher is definitely a position of concern...I wish Greer would have given it another year.. if had eligibility left.. I think he could have been a good one

Forgot to mention- there were a bunch of recruits today. I'd estimate 16 or so. They were taking in the scrimmage from the third base dugout.

Reactions: VolnJC
Russell, Taylor catching. Russell took the Georgia Southern transfer pitcher yard, over the batter’s eye. Burns threw mid to upper 90s. Beck put one over the 385’ sign in right center.
Chad Dallas making guest appearance, also looks like Ricky Martinez here.

Russell, Taylor catching. Russell took the Georgia Southern transfer pitcher yard, over the batter’s eye. Burns threw mid to upper 90s. Beck put one over the 385’ sign in right center.
Chad Dallas making guest appearance, also looks like Ricky Martinez here.
Shave Ricky’s mustache and put him in at short as Rich Martin…..😀

VN Store

Back