PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

I just searched Mobile wallet pass in my Gmail and found it. Looks like it went to my spam.

You can also hit that info@ email to get it again.

I searched deleted, junk, inbox. Junk only is last 30 days, so it might have gone there. I emailed VC.

Reactions: Ericvol2096
Not sure where that email went but it hasn’t been 100% fleshed out but there is going to be a guest cover charge deal at tailgates but it’s not all finalized. So I can’t say for sure.
TVC will formally email all tailgate details soon once all is 200% finalized.
Hey Eric, you want to not worry about the guest charge and just let me and the Boyz crash the tailgate gracefully? 🙃

If we let your lame-o FSU fans in for free, where does it end? Colorado St? University of Maine? Ladies basketball?
I'd like to transfer my admittance to the other games to this one tailgate and to the guests. I think that should be a thing for out of staters. Jmo.

Let me phrase it this way, it is a dual partnership longterm. For every 2,500 members of the Vol Club we average approx $1MM in money available for student athletes annually. (Beleive it or not our average is $33 per subscription per month right now). So growing the club is also to help supplement the finances so we can keep our NIL advantage sustainable. So as part of growing the overall number we are growing the $$s too. Hope that makes sense.

The biggest boosters and those at The Vol Club definitely understand there are folks who can’t afford it and totally understand those folks not joining. But we obviously do also know there are plenty more than 2,850 that can afford $60-$300 or even $1200+ annually.

Our point is to never put pressure on any Vol fan who’s working hard to support their family and feels they can’t spare anymore so I definitely want that to be clear. There are hard times out there for many so definitely only want folks to give who are able to.

GBO!
Hey @karmazone this article in the tweet explains exactly what I was trying to say about how the common fan HAS to get on board with NIL or a team will fall behind long term.

Give this a read. Hopefully this articulates it in a better way.

We have the most passionate fans in America. Let’s all sign up today!! Hit the link now and let everyone know you joined to help Tennessee win today!

Join The Volunteer Club

Attachments

• IMG_1253.jpeg
    IMG_1253.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 4
Hey @karmazone this article in the tweet explains exactly what I was trying to say about how the common fan HAS to get on board with NIL or a team will fall behind long term.

We have the most passionate fans in America. Let’s all sign up today!! Hit the link now and let everyone know you joined to help Tennessee win today!

Join The Volunteer Club

I can’t emphasize this enough to everyone that reads this..The future of NIL will depend so much on fans willingness to support it. We are Tennessee fans and we are the best. There’s no better way you can show your level fan support then by joining the volunteer club.

Join The Volunteer Club

Don't get me wrong - I certainly understand the need for the fans to get involved. The power of the many is strong - take a look at the funds raised for the goalposts after the Alabama game. I'm willing to bet that once word gets out more you'll see a lot more people sign up. I do have a question that maybe you can help me understand.

Spyre is for all sports, I think?
Is Volunteer Club for football and basketball?
Friends of BaseVols is for baseball, it looks like.

Are there any others? Do they all kind of work together?

Don't get me wrong - I certainly understand the need for the fans to get involved. The power of the many is strong - take a look at the funds raised for the goalposts after the Alabama game. I'm willing to bet that once word gets out more you'll see a lot more people sign up. I do have a question that maybe you can help me understand.

this is from Feb. Vol Club helps all primary male teams (FB,Basketball and Baseball). I do know there is Boost Her Club that you can donate to that is exclusively for our women’s sports.

See below:
Since July 2021, the collective has worked with more than 200 Tennessee athletes across 11 programs, procuring $13.5 million in NIL deals, Baddour told On3. The eight-figure number comes from endorsement deals Spyre has facilitated along with The Volunteer Club’s athlete partnership program.

Technically Friends of BaseVols and Volunteer Club are competitors for your dollars. They are both collectives. One being geared towards just baseball players and one that works with athletes from all sports.

Volunteer Club is the for-profit collective backed by Spyre - which is a sports marketing agency. Friends of BaseVols is a for-profit (I would assume) collective backed by BluePrint Sports & Entertainment - a different sports marketing agency.

These Vol Club posts starting to feel like the chicks on Twitter that show up on every tweet looking for subs to their OF
I know it can be annoying and for that I apologize. I am just confident this board is the largest collection of passionate Vol fans in the great Interwebz so I don’t want to let the opportunity to pass by for us to get everyone we can involved in helping us win and land the best players the next few months.

I’ll tone it down some(only some 😂), but I’m so fired up about this programs opportunity the next 15 months and know how crucial Vol Club members are to that potential.

VN Store

Back